Monday, November 07, 2005

I remember

Well as I was taking a shower I remember what one of the things that I wanted to say on Fri. were. I wanted to tell you about something my wife introduced me to a few months ago. Now for a little background (maybe a little too much info but oh well). For years I have had severely dry feet. I would put lotion on my feet every night before bed. Sometimes 2-3 times a day I'd put lotion on. No matter how much I would put on it would do no good. 5 minutes after I put lotion on, my feet would feel like sandpaper.
So fast forward to a few months ago. We are taking a shower and she takes this piece e of pumice rock and starts to scrub my feet with it. It feels great. When we got out she put the lotion on and it made a huge difference. So now we have a special foot scrubber we bought at Wal-Mart (my favorite store). It has a pumice rock on one part, a brush, a fine sand paper like side, and a course sandpaper side. This thing works wonders. I have started to use it on a daily basis and have noticed a huge change in my feet.
Now you may ask 'Why is he telling us this?' Well I'll tell you. Recently I decided if the scrubber does such a good job on my feet how will it do on my hands. So the other day I used it on my hands. Let me tell you something. It made a huge difference in my wifes responses when I touch her. So there is my tip to men out there with rough hands. Get a scrubber and scrub your hands. It will work wonders in your loved ones responses. ;)

2 comments:

Michael said...

Ok dude, I was going to tell you how gay that sounds (not that there's anything wrong with that) but you finished with a good how-to-get-more/better-sex tip. Besides, my wife made me go with her to get a pedicure/manicure for our last anniversary and I actually enjoyed it.
Michael

Confused Husband said...

Lets see......is that my super deduction powers or my gay powers? Michael that was supposed to be a secret between you and me. Now I need to come out of the closet. ;)

I know it sounded wierd for a guy to be doing that but it WORKS! If it didn't work I would not say anything about it and would not do it again. Truth is I like how it feels.
CH