Monday, November 07, 2005

I remember

Well as I was taking a shower I remember what one of the things that I wanted to say on Fri. were. I wanted to tell you about something my wife introduced me to a few months ago. Now for a little background (maybe a little too much info but oh well). For years I have had severely dry feet. I would put lotion on my feet every night before bed. Sometimes 2-3 times a day I'd put lotion on. No matter how much I would put on it would do no good. 5 minutes after I put lotion on, my feet would feel like sandpaper.
So fast forward to a few months ago. We are taking a shower and she takes this piece e of pumice rock and starts to scrub my feet with it. It feels great. When we got out she put the lotion on and it made a huge difference. So now we have a special foot scrubber we bought at Wal-Mart (my favorite store). It has a pumice rock on one part, a brush, a fine sand paper like side, and a course sandpaper side. This thing works wonders. I have started to use it on a daily basis and have noticed a huge change in my feet.
Now you may ask 'Why is he telling us this?' Well I'll tell you. Recently I decided if the scrubber does such a good job on my feet how will it do on my hands. So the other day I used it on my hands. Let me tell you something. It made a huge difference in my wifes responses when I touch her. So there is my tip to men out there with rough hands. Get a scrubber and scrub your hands. It will work wonders in your loved ones responses. ;)

3 comments:

Michael said...

Ok dude, I was going to tell you how gay that sounds (not that there's anything wrong with that) but you finished with a good how-to-get-more/better-sex tip. Besides, my wife made me go with her to get a pedicure/manicure for our last anniversary and I actually enjoyed it.
Michael

bedroomdancer said...

Yay!! I grew up with men with rough hands/rough jobs so I know exactly what you mean. Good for you for figuring that one out all with you super deduction powers!!

Confused Husband said...

Lets see......is that my super deduction powers or my gay powers? Michael that was supposed to be a secret between you and me. Now I need to come out of the closet. ;)

I know it sounded wierd for a guy to be doing that but it WORKS! If it didn't work I would not say anything about it and would not do it again. Truth is I like how it feels.
CH