Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Another Recipe

Here is a recipe that I came across online. I must admit that I haven't tried it yet but it sounds so good. I also don't have much to say today.
Here's how to make some interesting Hamburgers. You need to make your own patties not the pre made ones from the store. When you make the patties make them bigger round and thinner than normal. Place mushrooms, bacon bits, and cheddar cheese on the burger leaving space around the edge. Then place another patty on top and pinch the ends. Place them on the BBQ and Enjoy.

Also just to let you all know my wife now has a Blogger ID and is a member to this site. So hopefully she will be posting soon.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Thanks for the blog tutorial on links.
Yes, it was really slow the day I read your blog and the boss was out that day so everyone was kind of slackin'. Besides, it helps that my office is a glorified closet; I just shut my door and they don't even know I'm here.

Looking forward to hearing from your wife. I have tried to get my wife into the blog thing but she hasn't really warmed up to it yet. I think if she sat down and read a few blogs she'd get interested, kind of like it happened with M2C.

Later,
Michael