Saturday, May 06, 2006

Something HUGE!

Well as I told you in this post, I had a HUGE plan made for Summer and I. Well we are now enjoying that plan. We are now on a kid free weekend up in Fort Brag, at an ocean side room. We have a balcony, fire place, and whirlpool tub for two. :D This place is gorgeous. (god I sound like a chick there.) We already walked on the beach, taken a bath together and had some hotel fun. Now we are going to get cleaned up and go out to dinner. The plan now is to be back in the room before sunset so we can sit on the balcony and watch it set over the Pacific Ocean. Then hit the whirlpool again before 10:00. No jets after 10:00. I should have some great photos to post later. This rip is just what Summer needed. She is SO happy right now. She was upset at first because we left the kids with my parents the day after they returned from their cruise but my mom is the one that suggested it. I haven't seen Summer this happy in months. She's just beaming right now and so relaxed. She's already asking if we will make this a yearly trip. We'll have to see about that. It's breaking the bank but well worth it.

Post more as time allows.

****Yes we did bring the laptop with us. Just in case my parents need to contact us. Cell has no service here, and the internet is free. We also wanted to be able to view the pics that we took before we get home so they can be sorted out. ;)

4 comments:

cinnamon girl said...

That's great! I'm sitting here looking out at the pacific ocean too...on the other side, half a world away.

FTN said...

Hope you had a great weekend. Anything kid-free can be good for a marriage.

O272 said...

How sweet of you to set that up, CH! Hope you two have a great time!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!! you are such a great hubby!