Friday, May 26, 2006

Confused is under the weather

Hi all! yours truly is down with a bad cold, not only that he's been dealing with a horrible allergy season. So who's typing this if he's laying flat on his back? the arthur of Summer Rose, I'm not usually on his blog. Since he's down he asked if I wouldn't mind if I would let every one know, that he will be back as soon as he is feeling better. I will be back hopefully tonight to post this weeks events, I hate leaving but it seems as youngest is begging to go to his little friends and dinner is cooking. So on that note I better leave. Oh and CH came home with a high fever, not good.

4 comments:

O272 said...

Feel better, CH!!!

Desireous said...

Oh Feel better hun! I'm sure Summer Rose is taking good care of you!

hugs
Des

Robin said...

I hope he feels better!

JM said...

I hope you get better!