Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Wish us luck

Well tomorrow at 2:30 PST Summer has her appointment with the breast surgery department. We will just have to wait and see what they say about it. Most likely with her family history they will say she needs another operation to have the lumps (yes that was lumps) removed. When we had the last appointment last week we went in because we thought that she had t lumps in her left breast. But her Dr. found the two we found and one more in her right breast. So I get to go with her to see her get felt up by another woman.

Yes I know that was written in poor taste but it's what I need to do to make this a little less stressful. You take your wife in for the fifth time because of lumps in her breasts and see how well you take it.

On another note she has made her return to posting on her site again. I'm so happy about that. I also found out why she always said that she never has time for posting. She spends a lot of time writing a post then deletes the whole thing because it didn't seem right to her. So she starts over again. I saw her do this more than a dozen times in the last week as she wash trying to write a post.

She also read what I wrote about our trip and she actually liked it. She thought that what I wrote was very sweet and sexy. So I guess that she is ok with me posting some things about our sex life. Which makes my posting sometimes a little easier. I don't have to leave things out sometimes now.

Well that's all I have time for. Work is getting longer now with the warmer weather. We started paving this week. And had the first screw up of the paving season today. My boss didn't order enough asphalt so we had to sit in a lane closure for 2 hours waiting for a truck to go get 5 tons of extra mix. But with the paving season also brings night jobs and getting lent out to other crews so I get little mini vacations from my boss. I love paving.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry hun... ;-(

That is sure some very hard times to go through. Hugs to you both.

O272 said...

Good luck, SR and CH! I'll keep y'all in my thoughts this afternoon!

Desireous said...

I'm so sorry to here this. I'm sending all my positive thoughts your way!

Hugs
Des