Monday, May 08, 2006

Weekend recap part 2

When we last left our romantic weekend getaway Summer and I had just finished having Wild Monkey Hotel Sex! (Sorry FTN I had to use that)

After we finished showering and getting dressed we went out to a nice dinner. Unfortunately we didn't make it back to the hotel in time for the sunset. We were able to see it from the restaurant though. After dinner went back to our room and stood on the balcony just listening to the ocean again. Then Summer asked if I wanted to get back in the whirlpool tub again. Really. Did she even need to ask? Of course I wanted to get back in! So we got back in and spent more time just relaxing this time. I could actually feel myself relaxing all the muscles in my body.

Once again my lovely wife had a surprise for me. She actually wanted me to take a picture of us together in the tub. That turned into a few pictures of us individually as well. Taking the pictures got us both back in the mood for some more Wild Monkey Hotel Sex! This time she had even more in store for me as a surprise. This time as she was rubbing her feet on my chest she started to play with her breasts and pull on her nipples. God I love it when she does that. She then started playing with other areas of her body as well.

And that's as far as I'm going to take this one. But I will say that she beat me again with a 2-1 margin. How does she do that? We ended up sleeping a wonderful nights sleep. No kids to interrupt us or wake us up screaming in the middle of the night. No cat meowing or walking on your face at 3 AM. We both slept great.

Summer was the first to wake up on Sun. She got dressed and was going to go out for a walk on the beach while I was sleeping. I woke up though and we just sat there talking. Eventually she got in the shower while I started to pack the clothes and clean the room. When she got out of the shower I went in to dry her off and made love to her for a third time in the weekend. After we were done again (she beat me again this time as well 3-1. How do women do that?) we finally checked out and went to breakfast, and did some shopping for the boys.

When we started our drive home we took the most scenic drive imaginable. We took the PCH (Pacific Coast Highway or Hwy 1) all the way down the coast from Fort Bragg to Bodega Bay. We stopped at almost every scenic overlook that we came to just to take pictures. We even stopped at some places that weren't really places to stop just because the view there was breathtaking. I even made Summer's weekend better when I told her that I was to tired to drive. So she got to drive down the coast for most of the trip.

When we got home the kids were really happy to see us. They were great for my parents.

Summer is now asking if we can do this on a yearly basis. She's talking about doing it again in August possibly. I don't know when we will do this again. I would love to do this once or twice a year. One thing is definite though when we do this next time: We will make it a full weekend! We will leave on Fri. night and return on Sun. night. Leaving on Sat. took most of the day driving. We left the house at 9 AM and arrived at the hotel around 3 PM. So we were not able to take in all that there was to see. Especially the Skunk Train. That is a thing that we do next time we go up there.

The trip also made us think about some other things. We have talked lately about moving out of state. Possibly to Utah to be closer to her dad. But we really don't want to leave California. Where else can you go to see the ocean and the sierras in the same day. As bad as the cost of living is here we love everything else about the state.

The thought about the trip is that we both decided that the next house we move into will have a whirlpool tub or we're not buying.

1 comment:

O272 said...

You missed The Skunk Train? Awww, that stinks! :::giggle:::

(WTF is a Skunk Train??)