Wednesday, May 10, 2006

IT'S GOOD!!!

Yes folks this is just a very quick update to let you all know that Summer is fine. We returned home from her appointment a little bit ago. The Dr. said that there was no mass noticeable. It was just some of her glands. She is supposed to be taking vitamin E and B6. Then she is to retirn in 8 weeks. We are so relieved right now. She fell asleep right after getting on the freeway to come home and slept pretty much the whole way home.

The Dr. also told her to do her self breast exams a little different than she has been doing them. She has been doing a "walking" method using two of her fingures. Instead she was told to use the flat of her fingures and rub in circles. I guess somehow that makes a difference in how the examination turns out.

Thanks to everyone that sent their well wishes our way. They really ment a lot to both of us. :D

4 comments:

O272 said...

So glad to hear it, CH! Thanks for keeping us posted! :)

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! There is nothing scarier than finding a lump. I was terrified when I found mine, I was relieved when it was nothing as well. Yes, she needs to go in circles because I think the little walking thing can just push the lump out of the way and you may not feel it. That's what I've heard anyway. I'm glad it was nothing. Good thoughts your way!!

Desireous said...

Oh that is wonderful news! I'm so happy to hear this!

Hugs
Des

Anonymous said...

Yeay! glad she is ok!