Thursday, May 04, 2006

25 Sexual things

As I have seen this going around the web lately I've decided to do this myself. I've been in a funk lately and I figure that this just might perk me up.

1) I never kissed a girl until I was 19. (more on that in a post I'm working on.)

2)I was a virgin until 6 days after my 19th birthday. Feb. 19, 1993

3)I have had sex in a public place. On a few occasions. The thrill of getting caught is turn on to me.

4)I love to lay on my stomach and have Summer grind her pussy into my ass. It's even better when she cums and gets my ass all wet.

5)I've never had an orgasm while receiving a blow job. My previous girlfriends weren't good enough and Summer won't let me. I would love to have that experience one time though. To have my dick sucked on as I fill her mouth.

6)The last time I had sex was last night. The time before that was almost 2 weeks ago. We've just been to exhausted with other things to get in the mood lately. But last night we weren't going to let anything stop us. :D

7) I never masturbated as a teenager or kid. The first time for that was actually after I got married, and was away from Summer for a LONG time.

8)I love to have my ass played with.

9)I like having my balls squeezed just before I orgasm. Not to hard though.

10)The upside to #5 is that I receive oral because she likes to do it. Not because the intent is to just get me off.

11)I love the smell of pussy. The first thing that I do before kissing or licking that area is to take a deep breath.

12)I enjoy the foreplay involved with sex more than the actual act of having sex.

13)I want to make sure that Summer is having a good time while making love. I want to make sure that she climaxes first.

14)Even though I want to make love to Summer and have it all be about her, I would like for just on the rare occasion to have her just tell me to lay back and let her take care of me.

15)I also would like once in awhile to just take her and have raw, hard, fast sex. As an appetizer of course then take it slow and make love taking our time afterwards as the main course.

16)We have a game that we bought on vacation a few years ago that we have never played. It's called "Strip Chocolate". It has a board, dice, and cards to use. The best part is that it had chocolate that you have to "paint" onto the expose body parts and lick off when told to. It's still unopened.

17)I don't want to have sex just because she feels obligated to as my wife. I want her to have sex with me because she enjoys it.

18)I see making love to Summer as a way of letting her know how much I love her.

19)As stated in my TMI 100 post (#27) I have had a threesome. It was MFM. There was no penetration involved but we did have a lot of foreplay. The best part was joining the F in giving the other M a blowjob. And having the same done to me. It very intense and pleasurable.

This is taking longer than I thought it would. Need to come up with a few more. Let's see....

20)I've never had a one night stand. I don't think that I could do that either even if I were single.

21)I have to have an emotional bond with someone before I can have sex with them. (I think that's part of why I'm metrosexual.)

22)I consider our sex life to be better now than it was 13 years ago. Then it was about the quantity. Now it's about the quality.

23)I miss the days of waking up in the middle of the night just to have sex.

24)Most Sat. mornings we stay in bed until after 9:00 just to have a few hours to ourselves and take our time while making love to each other. We lock the door and tell the oldest to put in a movie and be quiet until we come out.

25)I shave my groin area a few times a week. I prefer the look of a nicely shaven cock and balls to a hairy unkept pair. Plus the sensations are much more intense as compared to before I started shaving.

And there you have it. My 25 sexual things post. If you liked what you read go ahead and write one yourself and let me know.

2 comments:

O272 said...

Kudos on #13!

I'd consider doing one of these lists...but I'd probably cut it down to 10. 25 would take me all weekend. We'll see.

The Go To Guy said...

I'm with ya on 8 11 and 13. Great list!

NSN