Monday, May 08, 2006

We're back!

Well we came back to reality this afternoon. Both of us thought that we returned too soon but the kids have school in the morning and I have work. The surprise factor went over pretty well I think. Summer had no idea where we were going until we got there. She was very pleased with the room I got when she saw it. She's actually talking about making this a yearly trip now. The view from our balcony was just amazing. I'd post some but Summer wants to put some up on her site. The whole idea for this weekend came from this post. If you read the post all you need to do is substitute whirlpool where she wrote balcony and you will have the ideas of what went on.

The walks on the beach were fantastic. That was the first thing we did after unloading the truck. Summer was so happy the whole time on the beach. I told her that the whole weekend was all about her. I was going to give no input as to what we were going to do. I was going to make no sexual advances on her. The trip was all about making her happy, relaxed, and stress free. Whatever she wanted to do was fine with me. So we walked on the beach for a little while as she collected sea shells to give to the boys and I took lot's of photos of the ocean and Summer. I love to take pictures of her when she don't know I'm taking them. She decided that she had enough walking and wanted to hit the tub.

That's when the fun began. I started to draw the water while she sat down and relaxed. I walked out of the room for a minute and when I returned she was standing there in all her glory. Looking as beautiful as ever. We got in the tub together and just laid the there letting the jets work their magic. After a little bit she decided that she wanted the door open so we could here the waves on the beach. She got into her new nightie that we just bought and she was just drop dead gorgeous in it. Walked over to the door and opened it and the blinds. When she came back I had one hell of a time not making any sexual advances on her like i promised. But I did restrain myself.

When she returned she was the first to make the moves on me. She started running her hands up and down my thighs while her toes played with my manly nipples. That really turned me on. So I returned the favor and ran a hand up and down her thigh as well. Then I took one of her toes and started to lightly run my tongue across it. Then I took her toe and started to nibble on it and suckle it. She must have really like that because she grabbed my package and let out an audible moan. She started playing with the head of my dick and leaned over to kiss me. As our lips met I started to rub her clit. This really turned her on because she said it was time to get out of the tub.

As she stood up her pussy was right in my face so I did what any pussy loving man would do. I kissed it lightly at first, all around the edges, occasionally letting my tongue touch her skin. She leaned into my mouth letting me know she wanted more than light kissing. I ran my tongue down her slit and back to the top letting it flick her sensitive clit. Then went back to kissing. The whole time she is rubbing her nipples and pulling on them. Looking up and seeing that got me even harder and I stuck my tongue all the way inside her tasting her while my nose rubbed on her clit. Which made her move her hands to the back of my head and push it harder into her.

She pulled away from me and stepped out of the tub and put the nightie back on. I was confused at this point as I thought things were going really well. Not to worry though she wanted to lower the blinds a little bit so that the people walking on the trail didn't get more than they planned on seeing. Surprisingly she left the door open though so that we could make love to the sounds of the crashing waves.

She came back to me as I finished drying off and started to hold me tightly telling me how happy I made her and that she loves me. I softly kissed her neck saying thank you. She lowered herself down and started to kiss my chest and then kissed a trail down to my nether regions. Where she took me in as far as she could. She did that motion until I told her to stop. (those that have read my previous post recently know why.) She stood back up and I went to my knees this time smelling her sweet aroma. I just love the smell of a wet pussy. I started to lick her with my whole tongue starting at the bottom and by the time I got to her clit I was just using the tip of my tongue. She leaned her back against the wall and pushed her groin towards me. I licked her clit and sucked on it to the best of my abilities. I can't recall a time when she ever smelled or tasted so good. Or a time when she was as vocal as she was that day. She pulled me up and told me to run my tongue across her nipples as we walked to the bed.

She told me that she had to have me inside her she couldn't wait any longer. I laid her on the bed and slowly entered her. Just the tip at first then pulled out. I entered her again slowly a little further and pulled out again. I did that over and over again going just slightly further each time. Until I became a tease and she told me go in all the way this time. I pushed myself all the way in and she had her first orgasm of the day. Then I just slowly worked myself in and out as she moaned her pleasure for all to hear.

Again she shocked me though. She wanted me to stop so that I could lick her again and give a good working over with my tongue. I gladly obliged and started licking and kissing her. I was surprised to see how wet she was. Never in our 12 years have I seen her this wet without her squirting first. (Yes I'm lucky enough to be married to a gusher! :D)I went to her clit once again and lightly grabbed it with my lips and pulled on it. Then did the same to each of her outer lips. She grabbed my head and told me to put my dick inside her NOW!

I entered into her and rolled her on top of me and she started to ride me hard and fast. I guess she really needed to come and soon. She would raise her self up and lower herself hard and fast. When she was all the way down she would rock her hips forward pressing my pelvic bone onto her clit. It was more than she could take and she came hard for the second time. I pushed in as far as I could go and just felt the sensations of her squeezing my shaft hard and fast at first slower until her orgasm subsided. She collapsed on top of me and she rolled me back on top of her. I spread her legs open and began to thrust into her hard and fast. The sensations of my balls hitting her ass was more than I could take and I exploded into the biggest orgasm I had in .....well weeks but it was so good. We both just laid there for awhile listening to the ocean which we had previously drowned out. I rolled over next to her and we fell asleep holding each other.

I woke up and went to sit in a chair so I could just watch her sleep. She looked so peaceful and happy. It didn't last long though. She woke up sooner than I would have liked. I wanted her to sleep longer and get some rest.

We talked a bit and got our showers in and went out to dinner.

This is taking longer than I had originally planned so it will have to be a 2 part post. More to come soon!

4 comments:

ArtfulDodger said...

Dude, no one who likes Garth Brooks could write that! :)

Just kidding, I grew up in the south myself, so I knows me some country music y'all!

Waiting for Part 2

Confused Husband said...

Art, thank you.

I still occaisionaly listen to country. But that's only when I'm on a romantic weekend with Summer.

If you think this post is worthy feel free to post it on Blogstormz!.
CH

O272 said...

Welcome back, kids! Sounds like you had a great time! You definitely deserved it!

Confused Husband said...

Mr. Hus"bland" It was great to recharge our betteries again. She's still telling me how much fun she had this weekend and saying "Next time it needs to be longer."

O Thank you! It was a great time.
CH