Thursday, March 30, 2006

A short farewell

I'll be leaving the Blog temporarily. Not because I'm not wanting to write anymore, but because of work. Now that the winter is almost over they have finally called me to the mountains to plow snow. I don't know how long I will be gone. Any where from as short as 2-3 days or as long as 2-3 weeks. It will be some long ass days but worth it in the long run. I'll be plowing snow, working 12 hour shifts, 7 days straight. Until they decide to let me come home after there are no more storms backed up in the Pacific. my shifys will be from noon to midnight. *Yay*. (Thats sarcasm.) The best part is that I will be working 16 hours tomorrow with the travel time. AND all 16 of those hours will be over time. Along with OT on Sat. & Sun. So between Fri, Sat., & Sun. I'll have 40 hours OT. Cha Ching!

I will be taking Summer's laptop along though in hopes that there will be an internet connection nearby. That is also if I am awake enough.
So until my return I bid you a fond farewell.

4 comments:

April said...

Have a safe trip!

O272 said...

Happy plowing, CH!

cinnamon girl said...

Have a safe trip, and take care.

Anonymous said...

Hope to see you back soon!