Thursday, March 02, 2006

Tagged again!

I was tagged by Daddy's lil Girl over @ Secret Life of a BBWList seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.

1. Buckcherry: Crazy Bitch
2. Lynard Skynard: Freebird
3. Trace Adkins: Honky Tonk Badonk-a-Donk
4. Avenged Sevenfold: Batcountry
5. Disturbed: Garden
6. Eminem: Lose Yourself
7. Brad Paisely w/ Allison Krause: Whiskey Lullaby

And now to tag the 7 people.
1) Michael
2) Pretty Peanut
3) April
4) Wrygirl
5) Summer Rose Check out her HNT pic if you haven't already. Isn't she just sexy as hell? :-D
6) Synergy
7) ??????????? We'll just leave this one open for now.

8 comments:

WryGirl said...

Hey CH -
Thanks for thinking of me! I'll get on that by the end of the weekend.

Confused Husband said...

Your welcome! I'll be waiting.
CH

April said...

Tagged?? Oh, my...

I'll get on it, CH...:)

Michael said...

Thanks buddy. I'll jump right on that. I'm not much of a music buff, more into movies, but I'll see what I can come up with.

Summer Rose said...

thankyou, a dear ooooh and easy one for me. Yea!!! :)

O272 said...

I just heard #3 for the first time last weekend...at a karaoke bar. Country is my least favorite genre of music and the performance I saw did nothing to help it! ;)

Other than that, I only know #2, but I do recognize the other artists. Quite a diverse selection there, CH!

Confused Husband said...

And what is wrong with Honky Tonk Badonk-a-Donk? I bought the whole CD just for that one song. The video version is much better than the radio version. I even had it on my Blog awhile ago.
#1 is fast becomeing my favorite song. But Summer won't let ne pout the video here because of the language.
#2 has been on the radio all the time anymore so it is stuck in my head.
#4 I like because..... well I just do.
#5 Is in my head all the time also.
#6 Eminem is the only rap artist that I listen to. I actually saw him in concert 5 years ago. It was awsome.
#7 Evertime I see that video it gets me all teary eyed. It's the closest to crying I can get. If I'm really depressed I watch that video and it helps let it out.
I migth just have to post it in a few days.
CH

April said...

oh...love all your songs except that Badonk-a-donk one. Just gets on my nerves. BUT...to each his own. :)