Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Things not to do while getting "frisky"

In line with FTN I'd like to add something NOT to do while being intimate with your SO.

When your male partner is playing with certain anatomy parts and you are telling him how good it feels and to do other things to said anatomy part don't do this. When your cat jumps on the bed don't divert all of your attention to the cat. It does 2 things. First it makes your partner think that you are not "into" the moment. Second it causes the cat to purr loudly. Therein distracting partner.

Also when your partner stops playing with you for a few minutes because all your attention is focused on the cat, don't act surprised when you finally notice the playing has stopped.




*****I'm in no way saying these things happened last night. Just giving advice to save someone's feelings.*****

6 comments:

April said...

Heh...

Distractions are not always a good thing.

FTN said...

Wow, there are so many good jokes and double-entendres we could make about the whole "cat" thing.

But I'll refrain. For now.

Michael said...

That reminds me of a story. FTN restrained himself...but he's much more sophisticated than I am.

Zsa Zsa Gabor was on Johnny Carson one night with her white Angora cat. In her thick Hungarian accent she asks Johnny:
"Would you like to pet my pussy?"

With a wry smile Johnny answers:
"Well, yes I would...here Ed, you hold the cat."

Summer Rose said...

Thanks dear! for picking on me it's not my fault that she wanted
her fair share of being loved and just because I have a soft side for her. Just remember your the one who brought her home. :))

Confused Husband said...

Your welcome baby! I love you! ;-)

FTN please feel free to let loose with the double-entendres. I'd love to hear a few. Be interesting if they can beat Michael with Johnny Carson. I could use a good laugh.
CH

Desireous said...

LOL That is too funny and having a cat myself I can totally understand how that can happen.

Hugs
Des