Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Mental Health Day

That's what I took today.
I woke up this morning and really didn't feel like getting out of bed. I did get up enough to talk to Summer while she was showering and tell her that I wanted to stay home from work. She said it's alright. YIPPEE! I'll always jump at the chance to stay home with her when she wants me home. I called in to my boss and said I'm not coming in, and got back in bed.
The rest of the day turned out to be pretty enjoyable as well. Got to take some fun pictures, and help Summer around with the housework. I'm now feeling rested and ready to go back to work tomorrow.

The pictures that I took gave me an idea for another post but that will have to wait until a later date.

I really just wanted to stop by and say that things are still going pretty well. I'm happier lately, and Summer seems to be happier as well. Except for the school problems. But they seem to be working themselves out as well.
So for now I bid you farewell.

2 comments:

FTN said...

A mental health day is a great idea once in awhile. Good for you. Nothing better than just saying to yourself, I'm not going in to work today.

I used to do that on occasion, but with my current job, I don't get paid if I'm not there. And I need to get paid. Too bad for that.

April said...

A mental health day is a good thing...glad you could take one.