Friday, February 24, 2006

On to a happy note

I think that today I will go away from the downer posts of late. I have some happy things to report tonight.
Last weekend we finally bought our laptop computer and router. Plus a few things to make the home computer a little more user friendly.
Let me just say that being able to have both Summer and I online at the same time is a very happy thing. We can both look at our favorite blogs at the same time. The other plus side is that we can IM each other and do some flirting online (like we are doing now :D )
The addition of the wireless mouse and keyboard has also helped in our together time. Now we can sit at the computer together and type comments in comfort.

The biggest thing that I am happy about the last few days is that my lovely wife is being more vocal with me. She is talking to me a little more. But more importantly is that she is being more playful with me. She's being more huggy with me and that is a real confidence booster for me. It makes me feel better about myself when she just comes from nowhere and says that I'm sexy, or that she loves me and then kisses and hugs me without me prompting.
Outside of a small set back yesterday this truly has been a good week.

So I just wanted to let you all know that things aren't always gloomy in the confused household. They do get to be quite happy at times.

The downside to being on messenger together is that we were up till after midnight the other night chatting. But the lack of sleep was well worth it.

6 comments:

O272 said...

Isn't IMing your spouse a blast?! It's good to hear things are going well on your end, CH. You and Summer deserve it! :)

DH said...

That sounds wonderful, CH. Isn't it funny how chatting online (even if you're in the same house) can bring you closer together?

April said...

Great communication can happen through IMing...glad y'all are enjoying it!

Confused Husband said...

The IM'ing can be really fun with her. I just need to learn how to get the timing right. I always seem to come in when she's in the middle of something.
I realize that IM'ing won't replace face to face communication. But what I have found is that Summer is more open to flirty type communications while online.
Here's to keeping the good times rolling!
CH

Helene said...

omg I LOVE that Staind song!!! That and Its Been a While... that line.. and I can still remember just the way you taste... gets me all the time!

Nice blog! and ty fot the music!!!

Confused Husband said...

Kate, thanks for the compliments and for stopping by.
I love that other song from Staind as well. I always liked the line " I can't blame this on my father"
I just might have to make that my next song.
CH