Friday, February 17, 2006

A short update

I don't have much time to update tonight. I've been helping my parents move today. It's getting late and I need to get back over early in the morning to help some more.

So you all know how my V-day went. Summer and I didn't talk to each other until after I came home from work on Wed. by that time we talked a little bit, took a shower, had fun in the shower, and went to get the ring sized. Mainly she said that she was upset because she did not buy me anything for V-day and because my b-day gift had not been shipped to me yet. I told her that did not matter much to me anyways. To me V-day gifts are more for women than men anyways. So everything is fine on that front.

Went to see the shrink again today. We figured out why I have always been the way that I am with Summer in the past. Because I have always felt that I was not good enough for her. So I would do the things I did to give a reason to leave and be with somone else that she deserved to be with. So now we are trying to find out why I have all these thoughts in my head. The ones that are always dragging me down.

Well that is going to be all for tonight. I need a shower and sleep. I hate moving. If only I new of a good massage therapist to go to. That way I could get my back and feet worked on so I won't feel so bad. ;-D

Good Night!

1 comment:

WryGirl said...

Hang in there, baby. Valentine's is a nightmare of a needle to thread. Maybe a financial boundary on gifts woul dbe helpful. Glad you guys are back on track.