Sunday, February 12, 2006

Post #100!!!!!!!!

Well here it is. My 100th post. I wanted to do something for this post but alas I couldn't think of anything original.

Anyways tomorrow is my 32nd birthday. AND it's a state holiday so I don't have to deal with the ass holes that I work with. I've got a 3 day weekend this weekend and next weekend. Not doing anything for my birthday tomorrow. I'm going to try making something new. A cherry crisp desert. I know. I've got nothin here.
Then there's Valentines day on Tue. I truly can not wait until Tue. I got Summer a great gift. But can't tell you what it is until Wed. She keeps asking me what I got her.

Well here's a blast from the past. I'm going to do a little bitching here. It may make me sound like an ass here but it's just how I'm feeling at the moment. The other day Summer's friend called up and had a major problem with her DH and DD. Now I understand that friends are supposed to be there for each other. That's not the issue. The problem arises when she has spent more time talking to her on the phone than she has to me in person. I'm starting to feel like the only way to get her to talk to me even when we are in the same house is to call her on the phone. I even mentioned that to her. But it was like I was talking to myself. Yesterday she was on the phone with her more times than I could keep track of. Plus there's the leaving after dinner and not coming home till almost midnight. After she spent most of the time since I get home from work on the phone with her.
the other thing is that now all of a sudden ALL men do the things that her friends husband did. Now I'm not stupid enough to do what her did. That thing would never even cross my mind as something to do. As to what happened I'll leave that to Summer to post if she wishes to do so.
Like I said I know I sound like a complete ass but I just needed to vent a little bit here.

So today we got out of the house and did something as a family. Originally we were going to go to Pt. Reyes for the day. But we never made it. Summer and I stayed in bed to long this morning so we didn't leave until almost noon. We ended up going to the lake instead. Had a picnic lunch and let the kids throw rocks for awhile.We had a pretty good time. The kids really enjoyed throwing rocks in the water. Next time we go up there though Summer and I need to have our fishing licenses. The kids really wanted to go fishing put we haven't bought our licenses yet. We also decided that the next time we decide to go somewhere for a day trip we need to make the plans ahead of time. We didn't make up our minds until after 9:00 this morning. That's what made us not go to the coast. So next time we will make up our minds the night before so we can get out of bed earlier. You know the really sickening thing? (Well not that sickening but it is why we didn't make the coast) I was awake at 5:30 this morning. I was just enjoying being in bed with Summer so I didn't want to get up.



*****Note: Pictured here is the always beautiful Summer Rose (wearing my favorite jeans), with our 2 boys throwing rocks in the lake. ******

7 comments:

FTN said...

Ah, pictures! It's nice to see The Fam.

Everyone seems to have birthdays this week... you, me, I think Desperate Husband too. Must be a popular time of year for blogger birthdays.

Happy Birthday. You've got 2 years on me, so can I call you "Old Man"?

Confused Husband said...

Sure go ahead. At the moment that's how I feel. Like an old man. Not really just tired.

Happy Birthday to you too!
CH

O272 said...

Happy B-Day, CH! :)

Great pic of Summer and the boys!

Confused Husband said...

o272, Thanks!
Summer didn't like the pic at first. She thought I was trying to post a pic of her ass. I asked her which she would prefer. A pic of her ass or one of her face. You can tell the answer.
CH

Summer Rose said...

Ch
you are a bratt! eventhough it is your birthday your gift will arrive in a few days hopefully before you get home from work.

Michael said...

Congrats on #100. Sorry it took so long to do that tag, but you know how things get.

Hope you had a great B.Day.

Michael

Mermaid Girl said...

Yay for one hundred posts!!

Now the next hundred huh..lol.

:) MG