Saturday, February 04, 2006

I've been PUNKED!

Well recently I have been punked by over by Digger over at Reality and Redemption. So here's what I'm supposed to do ----List 5 imperfections that you find annoying but could or have learned to live with. These are NOT deal breakers but they are irritating and annoying. But if your 8 perfect characteristics were met, you could learn to put up with these.


Pass this on to 5 people. Preferably those with impossibly high standards.


Now I'm going to play along here. But in order to keep the piece in my household I'm not going to reveal to you whether these are things that I deal with or that I wouldn't want no matter who I was with. (Hope that made sense, I'm all medicated at the moment. :-D )

First off I can't be with a woman that is overly concerned with her physical features. I mean she should take care of herself and all that. What I'm talking about are the woman who feel that their self worth comes from their breasts. Or if they have had children and think that they are ugly because of the stretch marks. Or think that they are unattractive because they're breasts are to big and they want a reduction. If you want to be with me you need to be happy with the skin that you are in. No need for plastic surgery or any of that B.S.

A person that is constantly late is not going to fair to well with me. If we are supposed to be somewhere at 5:30, and it takes 30 minutes to drive there don't wait until 4:30 to start getting yourself all done up with the hair and makeup. I can't stand to be late for anything. If I'm 10 minutes early, that means I'm late by my standards. That comes from my being in the Army.

Closed mindedness is also a deal breaker for me. I want someone that will be open to new ideas and new experiences. I like to experience all sorts of new things. But if someone is always saying "No" it takes the fun out of having someone to share the experience with. Especially in the bedroom. I'm not talking S&M or shit like that. But Hot wild monkey love every once in a while would be nice. You know throw in something new every now and then. Let's try role playing, or let's try incorporating some toys in the bedroom.

Someone that keeps all their thoughts to themselves is not going to make it with me either. I love to talk about things. One of my biggest triggers is someone who will not say anything during a conversation. If person A asks person B a simple question like what's for dinner? And person B just states at the ceiling that's a huge trigger. To me that is rude and disrespectful.

Lastly if someone don't get the things that I am into. Like my preferences in movies. I LOVE satire type movies. Airplane!, Space Balls, The Naked Gun, The History of the World PartI. Those movies keep me rolling on the floor from start to finish. But when someone refuses to sit and watch those movies with me because they are "stupid and immature" it makes me feel stupid and immature. Especially when I sit through sappy girlie movies. Like Steele Magnolias, and Erin Brokovich. IF you don't get my sense of humor that's fine. But if you expect me to sit through a sappy love story than be prepared to sit through a stupid comedy. (Right now I'm laughing my ass off just thinking about Airplane!)

I'll even throw in a bonus.
Dishonesty. I can't be with someone that is a constant liar. Or a person that has been caught in a HUGE lie. I'm open to many things. As long as my partner is open and honest with me about what she wants. Or the biggest thing on honesty if there is something that will make a huge impact on my life that involves you and me then tell me about it. Don't let me hear about it through the grapevine.



So there you have it. My 5 traits that annoy me but I'm willing to live with. Some of them deal directly with Summer. Others came from past relationships. I'm trying to keep the piece here remember?
So now I need to tag 5 other people. That might be tough to come up with. But I'll try.
1)Summer Rose

2)Michael

3)Daddy's Little Girl

4)Lisa (if she is even around anymore)
I think that should do it for now. The meds are really starting to kick in so I can't think straight any more.

But I do need to post another update sometime tomorrow and go over the latest shrink appointment. This time it went a LOT better than the last one. I was even upset when it was over because the hour seemed to go by so fast. It seemed like I had just sat down and it was over.
Till next time!

6 comments:

O272 said...

What if she wants a boob job to enhance her sex life? That kind of falls into two categories. ;)

Confused Husband said...

Well that all depends. I'm not that big of a boob man myself. Actu7ally for me big boobs fake or eal are a turn off. (had a bad experience with a big breasted woman) So with me a having implante wouldn't improve the sex life. Now a pierced belly and thats a different story. :D
CH

Michael said...

This tag will require some thought, but I'll give it a try.

Confused Husband said...

Daddy's Little Girl, It's not that I think that big breasted women are bad. The bad experience was that she almost suffocated me. :-0 Shje pressed a little to hard on me and I couldn't breathe.

Michael, take your time. It took me quite awhile to answer this one myself.
CH

FTN said...

That's funny, because my self worth comes from my breasts. Is that bad?

What can I say, I've got a great rack.

So Gone Over You said...

I don't think that women who want/get plastic surgery (like me), think their entire self worth comes from the body part they are trying to improve for themselves. I think that being comfortable with your body and who you are has alot to do with what you find attractive or appealing. I think bigger breasts/breasts proportionate to the rest of their body is attractive on women. I felt less attractive with smaller breasts so I bought bigger ones.