Tuesday, March 28, 2006

It was a good morning

As I said in my last post at the end, Summer and I picked up the wedding ring that I bought her for Valentines Day. It has been welded together and sized to fit her finger.
She put it on in the store and wore it home. I know for my part it really made me happy to see it on her finger. Of course she took it off after we got home. She had to go to a friends house to do a massage, and she can't wear any rings while doing a massage. She also don't wear it around the house during daily type stuff. She only wears it when we go out somewhere. This is a huge step in the right direction for us.


This morning as the alarm went off I hit the snooze button a few times as is usual for me. Finally it went off and Summer said she really had to get out of bed. I responded "I really need to make love to you". Her response was to grab my package and ask what I had to offer her. ;) So we made love this morning before I got up to go to work.
Although I still have not learned my lesson to turn off the alarm clock before we start. Talk about a rude interruption.
There's just something about sex before work that makes going to work much more enjoyable. Well maybe at least bearable.

3 comments:

O272 said...

SR is probably smart not to wear her rings all the time. I wear mine 24/7 and they look like hell! Ah well, I'm too lazy to mess w/ 'em!

Glad you had a good morning! ;)

Michael said...

I quit wearing my wedding ring shortly after I started working in surgery. I was afraid I'd lose it having to take it off every time I scrubbed so I just quit wearing it all together. Before that I wore it all the time, never took it off.

I can't remember the last time we had early morning-before work sex.

Desireous said...

Yes sex before work is just the best way to get thru work!

Hugs
Des