Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Almost there!!

Looking at my blog the other day I realized that I am very close to my second Blogiversary. On April 13, 2007 I will have enjoyed 2 years of blogging. Where does the time go? Beats the hell outta me I tell you that much. Anyways I'll be off of work that day so I'll have to think of something to do to celebrate the occaision. Any ideas? I'm thinking something like this here. I did it last year. I had some readers give me questions and I answered them as honestly as possible.

Anyhoo I just wanted to throw that out there. Just for what ever reason.

Actually I'm doing this because I want presents! Cash will be fine thank you very much.

1 comment:

ArtfulDodger said...

Two years!?! Wow, that's awesome! NOw I've gotta get the secret brain working and think of something special... hmmm.