Friday, April 13, 2007

It's here!

I've done it. I have survived 2 years of this place we call the blogosphere. I have documented a bigger part of my life here on My journey of self discovery. The good, the bad, the ugly and almost everything else in between. I've talked about my beginnings as a mentally abusive ass hole, and the process of regaining control over my life. I have discussed the diagnosis of depression and the effects it has had on me. Then there is the medication that I take to help with the depression.

Through it all I have met a lot of people out here. Some of them I have come to become good friends with. Others have just dropped out to never be heard from again. I have learned a lot in the past few years. The biggest being that I'm not alone in the way that I feel. Summer and I are not alone in our marital problems. We are not alone in overcoming our problems and traveling the road to a happier marriage.

To all of you out there that have read the ramblings of my life for the last two years I want to say THANK YOU! For whatever reason it is that you have stuck around here I'm glad you have. It has meant a lot to Summer and I both.

9 comments:

ArtfulDodger said...

Sincere congrats big guy, to both you and Summer! You've come a long way and who knows what the next two years hold. Hopefully even better days. It is no small feat to hang out this long, but I can tell you my journey has been better for having you both around. :)

Anonymous said...

congrats!! two years, wow. You have grown so much since I first "met" you. Good for you CH!!

Emily said...

Well, THANK YOU< CH (and Summer, too). You guys have come such a long way, as individuals and as a couple. You are amazing.

Rob said...

Congratulations as well from me to both of you guys. Through thick and thin you've survived the perils of wild ducks and wilder chats here in blogland. I'd sing you one of my favorite songs (which you've heard in the past) but I want you to last at least another year here with us! (evil grin)

Anonymous said...

hello
congratulations, i've been reading your blog from the beggining, this is first time i leave comment..i like your blog very much, in a way it's been very helpful to me either, i think you and your wife are amazing people..
J. from Croatia(europe)

Recovering Soul said...

Congrats on your blog anniversary!

Summer Rose said...

J from Croatia (Europe)- It's been a long road, for both of us. He's very blessed that I didn't just walk away. He took me for granted, and I gave his ass hole ways to prayer. We both love each other very much, and if any guy ever treats a girl the way my hubby did to me, really needs to take a closer look at himself. What matters most is what counts from the inside.

I'm very proud of you ch, you have come along way and I still remained the same loving, caring,and forgiving, wife. I love you very much.
S.R.

for a different kind of girl said...

sorry i'm late to send my congratulations, but wanted to chime in and say it's been a pleasure 'discovering' you and the banter we've tossed back and forth. it's impressive you've come two years through this writing, but moreso that you (and Summer) have experienced these wonderful transformations you've made personally and, as a result, in your marriage.

kudos to you both!

Therese in Heaven said...

I'm also sorry for being a bit behind. Congrats on your bloggeversary!