Friday, April 27, 2007

It's gonna be...

.....a really good weekend. I can feel it already. Even though for me it is half over already. Work went really good last night. Got home and crashed hard. Man was I tired.

Today I woke and it was a beautiful day. It was warm and the sun was shining. After the kids went on their way to school Summer and I went to another follow up appointment from her breast surgery. The Dr. says things are looking good. There is still a little bit of swelling in the left breast but it should go down by the time we have the next appointment. If not he says we may have to go back in and remove some more tissue. Let's hope not. Shall we? After the appointment we went to do some shopping and picked up my parents dog. We're dog sitting this weekend! :D

Then we coupled. It was a beautiful coupling too I might add. I took a shower when we were done and Summer took a nap. I wore her out. ;-) When I got out she asked me to lay down with her some more. So we both took a nap. When she woke up she climbed on top of me and we coupled. Again! The good thing is we finished in time for Summer to shower before the kids got home from school.

To top it off when youngest got home his bus driver said that he has been great all week and that she was very proud of him. His teacher said he was good too. how cool is that?

Even better news I'm working OT tomorrow. 7 hours and I'm only going to be at work for about 2.5 hours.

Some time this weekend I'm going to go ahead and post some new pictures from my new toy. They are very important to me too. I conquered a fear at work yesterday and went 90 feet in the air on a draw bridge and took some photos. So until then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...you've been busy!

Glad that Summer is recovering well.

Glad that your intimacy is doing wonderfully. I'm very envious! :)

Thumbs up on conquering your fears.

Have a great weekend!

ArtfulDodger said...

Sounds like the good news keeps rolling along (knock on wood), we're all pulling for Summer. And I can't wait to see those photos.