Thursday, April 12, 2007

Is that a tumbleweed?

Boredom.

That is the state I am in right now.

I have packed my bags apparently and relocated out of California. The place that has been home to me and my family for the last 33 years.

I am now living in Boredom.

Population:1

There really is no geografical location for Boredom. It's just there. Or here rather. Where ever "here" is.

I'm at work and it is my Fri. All of my stuff has been done for over an hour. I have just spent the last 30 minutes doing "busy" work. That's what McDonalds used to have me tell people to do when I was a manager there. "Busy" work is work that you do when there is nothing else to do but you need to look busy. So that is what I have done. I have even done most of my job for Sun. when I come in. I can't do anymore or else I will have all of Sundays work completed. Can't even go home early. I have to stay here till midnight on the dot. That is when the next shift of bridge tenders and ferry boat opperators come on. I need to be here to make sure that they all have reported to their perspective places of work. Or be here if one of them calls in sick. Then I have the fun job of waking someone up at O'dark-thirty and ask them if they want to come in to work and cover a shift. Fun stuff. I had to do that last night. Luckily the first person I called accepted and I didn't have to wake anyone else at 11:50 PM.

My cock is much bigger than yours.
My cock can walk right through the door.
With a feeling so pure.
It's got you screaming back for more.
I love, love, LOVE my Ipod! It's the best gift ever. Thank you baby. Kiss kiss. I listen to it all the time at work. I got myself some cheapy speekers for it at Wallyworld (Walmart). Now I don't have to have those damed uncomfortable earphones inside my ear. I need more songs on it though. 143 just isn't enough. I haven't even come close to using the potential for memory that this thing has.
Don't cry to me
If you loved me
You would be here with me
Don't lie to me
Just get your things
I've made up youyr mind.
Shhhh. If you promise to not tell I'll let you allin on a little secret.
Do you promise not to tell?
Pinky swear it then!
Summer's birthday is on Mon. I can't wait for it to get here. I'll actually be at work that night though. So in reality I can't wait for thr day to arive that we celebrate her birthday. I'm going to go for it this time. I'm going to get her some gifts. Or rather I have already got her some gifts. I swear upon all that I hold dear to me I WILL break the cycle this time around. I will(!) give her gifts that she will melt over. M-E-L-T melt. If that is spelled wrong it don't really matter. There's no one else in Boredom to correct me so :-P. She will not be upset over the gifts that I give her. This curse has been going on for too long now. 2 Valentines in a row. Christmas this past year. It's been awful. No more though. I say enough of that. I have found the cure.
If your feeling like a pimp
Go ahead brush your shoulders off
Ladies is pimps too
Go ahead brush your shoulders off
This is crazy baby don't forget that boy told ya
You gotta git that dirt off your shoulder
I remember what they tought to me
Remember condescending talk of who I otta be
Remember listening to that and then to this again
So I pretend to be a person that was fittin in
And now you think this person really is me
and I'm
Tryin to bend the truth
But the more the more I pull away
Cause I'm
Lieing my way from YOU!
Hey I've managed to kill 45 minutes here.
Well I guess it would be nice
If I could touch your body
I know not everybody has got a body like me baby
But I gotta think twice
Before I give this heart away
Cause I know all the games you play
Because I play them too baby
Well I'm sure if there really is much else to randomize about here in Boredom. except this: Summer has the best dam husband ever. Know why? Do you even care why? Didn't think you cared but I'm gonna tell you anyways cause I OWN this state! The other day before Summer and I went out on our date I sent flowers and a card to her at her work. I told her that I couldn't wait to be alone together on our night out. Then just this morning after I went to see my therapist I drove by her work and dropped off a card for her just saying that I loved her. Gave it to a receptionist and said to deliver it to Summer when she gets a chance. Pretty dam cool. You know what else? I did it withoutexpecting to get sex in return. In fact I know I'm not going to have sex tonight. Or tomorrow for that matter. Dam family members visiting.
Honey why you callin me so late?
It's kinda hard to talk right now.
Honey why you cryin?
Is everything ok?
I gotts whisper cause I can't be to loud.
Well my girls in
the next room
sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on
It's really good to hear you voice
Sayin my name it sounds so sweet
comin from the lips of an angel
hearin those words it makes me weak
ly it down
never wanna say good-bye
but girl you make it hard to be faithful
with the lips of an angel.
As hard as it is to say good-bye it really is time. I'm off work!

2 comments:

ArtfulDodger said...

Oh man, I feel for you. I hate being bored at work with nothing to do... i think, it's been so long since that was a problem.

Serious congratulations on your 2nd Bloggerversary my friend, I just sent you something I hope lifts your spirits. :)

Summer Rose said...

Shall I tell them what I got, can I can I....I mean it's the only thing I know at the moment.
S.R.