Sunday, April 22, 2007

Well as I had previously predicted I have overcome my gift giving curse. Summer was very pleased with all of her gifts that she received for her birthday last night. She wasn't even faking her joy and excitement either. You can't fake the kind of excitement she had last night. So it was a good night. We had my mom and grandma over for dinner. Dad was sick so he stayed home. After everyone left and the kids were in bed, as predicted, she did not throw me down and have her way with me. But what she did do was to tall me that she wanted to feel me inside of her. So she did initiate last night. It's so nice to be the initiatee and not the initiator. And boy did she initiate last night. ;-) Babe you deserve a standing ovation for the things you did last night. Your new found technique is just...........making me drool on the bosses keyboard that's what. I still get all tingly just thinking about it.

You all are going to have to wait for Summer to tell you what she got for her birthday. Besides having a full dose of me. :D

In other news my cousin that has been living in Costa Rica for 2 years due to his job is moving back to Cali this summer. He will be coming to Sac next weekend for meetings all week. When he gets here we are going to meet up and he is bringing me a box of hand rolled cigars from a cigar maker that defected to CR from Cuba. so with that also comes a dilemma. I know nothing about cigars. Have not smoked a cigar since I was a teenager and tried smoking swisher sweets. So if any of you pout there know anything about cigars like how they are to be stored and how long they keep please drop me a line and let me know how to care for these. I really want to take good care of them and not have them wasted due to improper storage.

So with that I bid you all a pleasant Mon.

4 comments:

ArtfulDodger said...

So glad to hear that the curse has been lifted!! Yeah CH! :)

As for the cigars, the best thing to do is to stop in a cigar shop and tell them your problem. If it is just a case there are very simple things you can do to keep them fresh for a pretty long time. The key really is moisture, not too much.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!!

Gift-giving success is a rare and wonderful pleasure. Here's hoping you make her smile often from now on.

for a different kind of girl said...

perhaps you wouldn't mind writing a "how to" book on your new breakthrough in gift giving. I'd buy a copy and leave it around the house, perhaps in a car, the front steps. Just sayin'

Good job!

I don't, however, have a clue about cigars!

Anonymous said...

ooh, that position sounds yummy. Glad fun was had by all! And congrats on the successful gift giving.