Wednesday, April 25, 2007

i miss you
i miss feeling your skin close to mine
that fist touch of our lips as we kiss
the feeling of our tongues slowly exploring one another
the way you shiver when i touch a nipple through your bra
or breathe warm breath onto your erect nipples
the feeling of you playing with me as i start to harden in your hands
and seeing the smile on you face
how it makes you so happy that you can make me hard with the slightest touch

i miss the smell of you as i start to undress you
and pull off your panties
as i lay my head on your thigh and take a deep breathe of your womanhood
the way you wiggle around as i slowly run my finger up and down you opening
very light to the touch

i miss the feeling of your wetness
as i ad just a little bit of pressure
you pull me into your warmth

i miss the sounds of pleasure escaping your lips
as i work my finger in and out of you
the way you start to squeeze me with your growing excitement

i miss it when you can't stand the wait any longer
you tell that you must have me inside of you
you need me inside of you
the gasp you let out as i slowly enter
the smile on your face as i am fully inside
the look of passion

i miss feeling you pushing to meet me at each stroke
the sounds that we make together
the sight of you
the scent of you
the love in your eyes

i miss having you tell me that you want me to fill you
to let it go
to let it happen together

i miss the way that we lay together
just holding each other
happy and content
lightly playing with each other
still feeling the orgasms through our bodies

i miss falling asleep with you on my chest
waking up with you still there
playing with your hair
realizing that this right where we both belong
in each others arms

i miss being with you baby and i know that it isnt easy going through the changes
but if we have learned anything in the last few years it is that we can overcome anything and come out stronger for it

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!

6 comments:

Satan said...

What a sweet post!

Confused Husband said...

satan Thank you!

lbp What do you mean what got into me?
CH

Summer Rose said...

I have to agree it hasn't been easy having, so many changes in two months. You working nights me working during the day.

Lbp- I've written two sexy posts, that came to mind. It's about time he got one done a tribute to me.

I LOVE YOU TOO DEAR.
S.R.

ArtfulDodger said...

Ok, what's going on here, I gotta get back on schedule or something, seems I always show up a day late. Dern time zones!! :)

Very nice CH and you can tell you mean it. Which is important.

Confused Husband said...

SR Dear I could always write more if you'd like. ;-)

Art There's no such thing as being late around here. I actually posted this at almost midnight while at work so there was no way you would have cought it yesterday. Unless of course you were up perusing blogs at 3AM your time.
CH

for a different kind of girl said...

I very vividly recall the situations this type of mismatched lifestyle can create. The great thing is you have a forum for sharing, and you connect with the other.

And that this was quite wonderful.