Saturday, March 03, 2007

Oh yeah! :D


But this just wasn't your typical run 'o the mill 'Oh yeah'. This one was special. this morning for the first time in a month I got to see some tatta's while in the throe's of passion. While my sexy wife was perched up on top of me I decided to undo the bra that she has been wearing 24/7 except to shower. Oh what a site. It was pure bliss. What was even more blissful was getting to rest my hands on those now much smaller tatta's. No fondling, or playing. Just resting my hands there feeling the new firmness in them. It was like the first time we ever slept together. I was making love to a 14 year younger SR. The stimulation for Summer was great too. Right after I put my hands on her she had one of the biggest, longest climaxes that she has had in quite some time. And that's a good thing. It means that there was no nerve damage in her sensitive places causing her to lose sensations there. That was a concern of ours going into this.

So all in all the recovery is going quite well. If only I can keep her resting like she is supposed to.

3 comments:

ArtfulDodger said...

All I can say is all kinds of YEAH!!! Lots of good news in there! :)

DH said...

Congrats on revealing the new and improved twins, CH! Looking forward to HNT at some point in the future (HERS!!!!).

FTN said...

Yay for boobies!