Friday, March 23, 2007

I'm a WHORE!

That's right friends. I have turned into a WHORE! (TM) . Not you typical whore as in the lady of the night street walker mind you. I'm turning into an over time WHORE! Since 2 PM last Fri. March 16 I have worked 25.5 hours of over time. I'm going in at5 midnight tonight to work another 8 hours of overtime. If not more. This is really going to come in handy to after not having an income from Summer since the end of Jan.

In other news Summer and I ended our dry spell this morning. I was like a volcano erupting! :D It was an impromptu spur of the moment coupling. I like that term. Coupling.

Anyways Summer thought I was asleep this morning as she got undressed at the foot of the bed for her shower. I called her over to me, and pulled her back into bed and on top of me. It didn't take long to find my way inside either. We both had so much pent up sexual energy that it didn't take long for either of us to finish either. So that was the appetizer. The main course is coming after the boys go to bed here in a few minutes. I plan on using the entire time I have between the boys' bed time and midnight when I have to be at work to give her all the attention she deserves.

Have a great night friends. I know I will. ;-)


**Update 3/24/07 10:00AM**

Well that didn't go like planned at all. After I hit publish I went to take a shower. You know, so I could be all squeaky clean for our coupling. I still love that word. Coupling. Yeah.

So I walk into the bedroom, get undressed and Summer comes in after me. She starts grabbing me and says that when I get out of the shower it'll definitely be time for some coupling. (She actually said make love but I like coupling better.) so I'm all riled up and wired for sound. Things are getting hard already. I'm in the shower for 15 minutes tops (I had to give my hands a scrub type treatment to make them nice and soft for Summer). Get out dry off and walk out to the living room in my Scooby Doo 'Rrradies Man' boxers. How much more irresistible can a guy get? Only to be told that she is tired and ready to go to bed and sleep.

Can we say instant feelings of dejection? Good. Instant feelings of dejection. So instead of coupling we went to bed where I held her as she fell asleep on my chest. And I almost overslept for my midnight shift to start.

Don't get me wrong now. I thoroughly enjoyed the cuddle time. It felt great after a week of no cuddling. It just really hurt my feelings to be turned down like that. Especially after being told 15 minutes earlier that she was looking forward to our upcoming coupling. In my opinion the cuddling would have been much more satisfying after a good hour or more of coupling.

Don't you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how rejection can really hurt, even if you are married to that person and you know they love you. You guys have a lot to deal with right now, with the crazy different hours and Summer going back to work. It might just take some time to figure out how to find time for sex.

for a different kind of girl said...

this is a theme played out in one act tonight here...to some degree, really...and minus me dancing around singing 'whore, whore, whore,"....

sorry...but the cuddling still rocks, and it'll happen soon, i hope!

Desmond Jones said...

Oh, I know how it feels to be turned down, especially when shortly before, she was so looking forward to coupling! Sometimes, I think Molly likes sleep more than she likes me. . . 'Course, she gets less sleep than she gets of me. . . ;)

'Coupling' is a very good word. I also like 'mating'. . .