Monday, March 12, 2007

13

13 years ago an amazing thing happened. Summer Rose said 'I do'. We celebrate 13 years of marriage today. I still feel the same today as I did 13 years ago as we drove to Reno to get married. I'm the luckiest man on earth. Never again will I take that for granted.

Summer I love you with all my heart. You are the best thing to ever happen to me and I am thankful for that every day of my life. I just hope I can make you as happy as you have made me.

With all my love.
Jeremy

10 comments:

Rob said...

Congratulations dude, to you and your fair lady. May you have many more years of happily married duck hunting together! ;-)

for a different kind of girl said...

how sweet is that!? happy, happy anniversary to the both of you!!

ArtfulDodger said...

Happy Anniversary you love birds!! Have a great day and enjoy yourselves. :)

Therese in Heaven said...

congratulations, guys!

Summer Rose said...

Thank you love, this is so sweet. What a way to start my day. I love as much as I did back then, may we both have a wonderful day.
Love
Summer

Anonymous said...

Congrats and good for you. Have a great day!

Desmond Jones said...

Congratulations to you both, and here's wishing you three times that many yet to come!

Recovering Soul said...

Congratulations! An inspiration to us all...

Anonymous said...

Hey, Congratulations on lucky #13!!

Teru said...

Congratulations!