Thursday, March 29, 2007

The thinking blogger

I am honored to say that I have been nominated by RS of Restoring the Covenant as a blogger that makes him think.
Thank you very much RS for the nomination and sorry it took so long to get to doing this.

Here are the rules:



1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,

3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.


Wow. Now I need to think of 5 blogs that make me think. Obviously all of the blogs I read make me think! :D

Alas I can only nominate 5 so here goes.

Of course you had to know this one was coming. I'm going to nominate my very sexy, very loving, very special wife Summer Rose. I am choosing her not because she is my wife. So there is no fear of favoritism. I'm choosing her because she has made me think about our life and what I needed to do to change it and make it better.

Next will be a person that has already been nominated. But I can't help but to nominate Unsolicited Advice. Both versions. I have stated on many occasions that in his comment section that the post made me think. And isn't that the point of the award?

Next on the list we have Dirty Filthy Princess. She is a wonderful adult blogger. In a committed relationship with her husband. She is very devoted to her values and loves sex with her husband. How great is that?

LBP makes me think quite a bit as well. he makes me think about how badly I want to go hunting in the places he has been. We share a great love for the outdoors and our families.

Last but not least We have a tag team nomination that makes me go a little over 5. They have been nominated already, but I have to nominate them once again. This couple is an inspiration to all. They have proven that even when things get unbelievably difficult and hard, You can make it out the pother side together. Not just together in their case though. They have come out stronger as well. I'm talking about Therese and RS.They are open and honest about their struggles. Yet they have a wonderful sense of humor when they get on some topics in the comments. Especially when it comes to making Therese blush. :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CH! Thanks so much. How very sweet. Hmmm ... now who to nominate?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Buddy. And back at ya.

Have a great great weekend.

Recovering Soul said...

Hey, we all like to make Therese blush. Thanks for your kind words!

Summer Rose said...

What a great way to end a difficult day, to be nominated the blogger thinking award. Thank you I love you very much.
S.R.

Therese in Heaven said...

Thanks, CH! I would have responded sooner, but have been out of town.

Although I don't know why it's so darn funny to see me blush. :)