Saturday, March 10, 2007

nice

that describes how today was. i finally got to sleep for starters.i hit the pillow last night and crashed. then i didnt wake up till about 930 or so. we all slept real good. then i did some laundry and saw how good of a day it would be and loaded the fishing poles in the truck. those of you that dont like my cali weather ( therese andfadkog) you might not want to here about the rest. :D

the weather was so good that in the 3 hours we were out thee i got a nice tan on my arms and summer got a tad bit red on her arms. the fishing sucked but the relaxing sunny springtime day was just what i needed to recharge my batteries. we'll have to go fishing more often this year i think.

well this needs to be short. summer is feeling "hungry" tonight. ;-)

one last thing....happy birthday! to my sister.

oh my grandma is still in the hospital. her pain got really bad this afternoon when my mom and sister were there and they gave her a shot of morphine. she still cant eat or drink. she is living off of an iv and using a sponge to moisten her lps.

3 comments:

ArtfulDodger said...

CH - Just got caught up on everything, just know that you and your family are in our thoughts. We've all been there my friend and it is never easy, but your support and help to everyone makes you the man you are. You take care and enjoy the weather, it is finally starting to feel like Spring up north now finally.

Keep the courage.

for a different kind of girl said...

Cripes. I got exhausted just reading your last post and all that drama it contained (and how it reminded me of a couple years ago with my own grandma and I sat there muttering "please don't let this story end the same way mine did..."). And now you're giving me this. Nice.

Ha! Actually, for Iowa, it's not too shabby here this weekend. Low 50s melting the rest of the dirty leftover snow. Kids playing outside (thank you!!) without coats. Joggers and bikers out in force. It obviously doesn't take much in the temps department to make us all crazy here!

Hope the weekend ends on the high note it sounds like it just may...

Therese in Heaven said...

I'm so sorry for everything you're going through, CH! I am glad you got sleep, though. Being well rested goes a long way towards helping deal with difficult things.