Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A sons Bday and some notes

So yesterday was my sons Bday. He is now 11 years old. We had my parents, sister, and grandma over for some cake and his presents. He had a good time last night. While they were all here we found out my parents are going to put there house up for sale pretty soon and move into my town. My dad is retiring in Dec. and my mom is retiring in Aug. They have already booked a cruise in Aug. to celebrate.

So today by taking an idea I got off another Blog I started to send my wife some sexy text messages today. I was telling her what I wanted to do to her when she got home from work. She never responded to any of them. While I was getting turned on just writing them. So around lunch time she calls me up and asks what I want for dinner. I told her I don't know. Then the subject came around to the text messages and she said light heartedly that they were annoying her because she was busy doing housework. It hurt my feelings so I stopped the messages for awhile. Then I decided to try again anyways. I told her that if she didn't like it slow like I was telling her that I would give it to her real fast and hard like she likes. She replied by saying that I was mean. I was going to talk to her about it when I got home but she was in the shower. So I went online to check my email. Glad I did. This is why I go over the cell bill with a fine tooth comb. It said we went over our minutes by like 150 minutes. I know we did not do that. We have 1000 minutes shared plus free weekends, nights and mobile to mobile. Well I spent 1 hour on the phone with the phone company and got it all straightened out. They charged us for weekends, nights and mobile to mobile. They over charged us 600 minutes that were supposed to be free. Saved me 80 dollars in overages. Thats why I check the cell bill closely.

We have not heard back from my wife's sister. I talked to her about the situation on Mon. and she was very excited about it but no calls yet. So we are still waiting. I'll call her again tomorrow.

No comments: