Saturday, April 15, 2006

Wonderful!

That is how my day is going. Perfectly wonderful. I hope I didn't just jinx myself.

Last night before bed Summer and I had a really good talk about things she has been planning for her blog. We also talked a little bit about us. It was great. She even started to write about some of those things as well.

This morning we woke up around 7:30. But we stayed in bed just laying next to each other, holding each other and just talking. Seeing as S-I-L was here we stayed in our room all morning. Summer decided that it would be a good time to work on the post that she had started the previous night. This is when the morning started to get even better.

Writing the post took her the better part of 3 hours. If you haven't read it yet please do so. I sat there (or rather layed there) next to her the whole time as she was writing. Believe me that as I was reading what she was writing I was having the hardest time keeping my hands off of her. When she was done posting and we read the final version was when I was finally able to touch her.

We were both so ready by the time that she was done writing. I'm not sure if I remember a time when she was more ready. We ended up having some fantastic sex and then taking a shower together. When we finally emerged from the bedroom it was after 1:00. By 1:30 we were on our way out of the house to go shopping for Easter presents for the boys. That was an unbelievable trip as well. We talked about some of my different fantasies that I have. Some of the things that we have been reading on different Blogs. It was really good. For the first time in years we were able to talk openly about sex and my fantasies. They still won't be coming to be reality but at least I can talk about them, without her getting all ooked out (I'm using that for lack of a better word). It was nice to just be able to talk and get some feedback.

And now we are watching The Chronicles of Narnia as a family. It's just been a wonderful day that I won't soon forget.

Just in case you haven't seen her post here's the link. Please stop by and let her know what you think. She might even post another if the feedback is good.

2 comments:

cinnamon girl said...

So good.

It's been heartwarming to read about your personal growth and the growth of your relationship with Summer. Seen some dark times, and some not so dark. To get to this point is fantastic.

I guess this comment fits under the previous post too.. so happy belated blogversary too!

Confused Husband said...

hasarder Thank you very much. I/we appreciate it. It took a lot of work to get here. But it was well worth it.
CH