Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Maybe you had to be there

At dinner tonight I was sitting accross from Summer. We had just been talking about different things when I noticed something in her hair.

Me "Summer, you have something white in your hair."

Summer "Yeah right."

"No really you do. It's white and just about even with your ear."

Summer "Well it's your fault it's there."

S-I-L "What?"

Summer"Well it's his fault. He put it there. It's his."

At that point S-I-L and I looked at each other and just starting laughing hystaricaly. We both have the same dirty minds that are always in the gutter. At which point Summer turns beet read and tells us that we are gross.
So what was in her hair? Ranch dressing.

I just love having S-I-L here at times. She really makes it easy for mr to just be me.

7 comments:

Pretty peanut said...

Wow, how embarassing!! That's pretty funny, though!
It's always great to have someone there that thinks like you so that you don't feel like a total idiot when you laugh out loud at something that you know is funny, but no one else does except them. :D

Rob said...

I see that great minds do think alike. It gave me an (evil grin) as well.

April said...

Heh...my mind went right where yours did, CH.

I'm reminded of the movie "Something About Mary"...love that movie!

ArtfulDodger said...

I think we all thought the same thing, and I'm with bland, how DID the Ranch get there?

Confused Husband said...

She was dipping her french fries in ranch dressing. Then she leaned over as she was taking a bite and her hair got in it.

Glad to know that I'm not the only one that was thinking that. Well besides my s-i-l. When she said it was my fault and I put it there that was all it took to put it over the top.
CH

Summer Rose said...

It's called opening mouth and inserting foot! I can't beleive he actually posts this. I'm at a lost for words at the comments above mine.
S.R.

Robin said...

Too funny...at first I thought she was speaking of the dreaded gray hair (God knows I blame my husband for those) then you said "Ranch Dressing" and ,y mind went right into the gutter. :D Sorry! When my hair was longer I always got some kind of sauce in my hiar...and I couldn't tell you how it got there...