Saturday, April 08, 2006

It's finally done!

Summer and I finally got the post done on birth control over here. So now that her post is done I can give some of my input. Actually I don't have much to give since most of it is over there anyways.

As she said I still ask her if she wants to have the breast reduction done. She never has liked the size of her breasts and I'm not a huge breast man anyways. I know that for the longest time she has wanted to get it done but just kept putting it off. Now she really is in a position where it would help her out quite a bit but she can't because of work. It will probably make her more comfortable, she will not have such a hard time finding a bathing suit, and bras for smaller chests are much prettier. Plus I won't have to fear them as much. I have a very real fear of large breasts.

The other thing is that her post says that the IUD can't be felt. That is true for the most part. It is not a problem at all during oral. Or for sex in most positions. But on some rare occasions when I am in there for some deep penetration I can feel the strings a little bit. They do cause some minor irritation to the head but it's not to bad. I can also feel it if I have more than one finger inside at a time. Other than that it is the best thing for us.

We can have all the spontaneous sex we want. I can perform oral all I want without getting the funky taste of the spermacide. That was the main reason that we didn't use the diaphram like we should have. I love the smell and taste of pussy. Especially Summer's. The diaphram ruined that for me. Plus it was hard to say in advance if we were going to need to have it in place or not. And it just ruined the moment to be getting all hot and heavy to then say "Oh we need to stop. I'm not wearing my diaphram." Then get up go to the bathroom put it in come back, it was a mood killer. I also don't like the idea of being put on a "schedule" of when we can have sex. If we are in the mood I want to have sex then and there. But then again who's not like that?

So now it's whenever and wherever we want to have sex. Wake up in the middle of the night and she's receptive? OK! 6AM before work? It's game time! God I love the IUD!

1 comment:

cinnamon girl said...

Amen to that.
I'm on the depo-provera needle - it lasts for three months. Sex anytime, no fuss.
I'm not 100% happy with any of the contraceptives available, but at the moment this one's the best for us.