Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Dreams

Have you ever had a dream that effected your whole day?

I did last night. That’s very unusual for me to do. It is very rare that I ever remember a dream. I often times say that I don’t dream at all. And if I do have a dream I usually forget it within a few minutes of waking up. Last night was different. I had this dream, woke up, fell back to sleep and continued the dream where I left off.

It was weird because when I woke up this morning for work Summer says that I was mad at her when I left for work. I was mad at her but in my dream. She said that I was yelling in my sleep. My S-I-L (she’s here for 2-weeks. Picked her up on Sun.) said that she heard me getting mad in my sleep as well. She was in the next room.

So what was this dream you are asking? Well I guess I’ll tell you what it was. Parts of it are starting to get fuzzy but I still remember the gist of the dream.


Summer was
getting ready to go out partying. I was going to stay at home with the boys.
Then a guy that I didn’t know came to pick her up. I was a little miffed that
she was going out with this guy because I didn’t know him. She said that he was
a “
friend”.
He didn’t
come alone though. He came with one of his kids as well. Guess what? Summer
volunteered ME to watch his kid for the night.

They left the house together holding hands and getting
quite close. They said that they would be home around midnight.

I woke up (in my dream) at 2AM to find that
she was not home yet.


It was at this time
that I woke up for real to find that Summer in fact was NOT in our bed.
She was in our youngest sons room sleeping with him. So I called her a few times
but got no response. So I got out of bed and used the bathroom. When I came back
to bed Summer was back. We hugged each other and I went back to sleep spooning
her. That’s when the dream started again.

I woke up again
this time it was morning and she still was not home. This was around 7AM.

She
finally came in at 8AM. Drunk as a skunk and high on something. I gave her a hug
and tried to kiss her. She quickly covered her mouth and told me that I don’t
want to be kissing her mouth. She said she needed to go get a shower and rushed
to the bathroom. I followed her in and watched her get undressed.


This is where things get really weird.

Once she got
down to just a bra and panties I saw that she had purple hickies on her breasts
and that thee was a very large wet spot on her panties.

As she got completely undressed
and stepped into the shower I could see that there was a large amount of ………….
Well…………..semen oozing out of her pussy. I asked her what she had been up to the
previous night and she didn’t remember.

After she was
done showering we tied to discuss what happened the previous night. She had been
doing a lot of drinking. That was obvious. But then she said that she thinks
that someone spiked one or more of her drinks. Her “friend” found her in an
uncompromising position and brought her home. She thinks that what she had taken
was ecstasy, because she was really into feeling the touches of other people.
The effects were still there too because she was having a hard time keeping her
hands off of me. She was also kissing me a lot because she had brushed her teeth
in the shower.
We then tried to
figure out who spiked her drink.



This is when the alarm went off.

This dream has stuck with me ALL day. It’s all that I have been able to think about. When the alarm went off and I woke up I was till spooning my lovely wife. After I hit the snooze button I returned to bed but this time I scooted as far away from her as possible. I was upset with her for doing what she did I my dream. Even though it was only a dream.

When I told her about the dream after work she said that must be why I was “short” with her in the morning. Then she was upset with me because of what I dreamt.




So here is what was so strange about the dream: Summer doesn’t drink. Period. She also doesn’t go to parties. She also doesn’t do anything (even with me) that would cause her to not want to kiss me. (Figure it out on your own.) The other thing is that if she wasn’t at home I definitely would not have been sleeping.

So that was my dream. I’m trying to find out why I would have such a weird dream and why this
is the dream that I remember. Any clues?

9 comments:

FTN said...

As much as I like to overanalyze things... I don't do dreams. For the most part, I don't think they necessarily mean anything.

They can be disturbing for awhile, but I wouldn't dwell on it.

O272 said...

I could be wrong...but I thought I saw that you posted in somebody's comments somewhere that you wished to have a MMF threesome like the original poster did. I wish I could recall where I saw that... Anyway, maybe that's been swishing around your head for a day or two?

Confused Husband said...

sugarpunkWelcome to my blog. I'll have to look that up.

synergySometimes I think that dreams actually tell us what is going on in real life at the moment. Thats why my dream woke me up when Summer was not in bed. Then I was upset about her sleeping with our yopungest and thats why I was mad in my dream. Just a guess though.

ftn I could just be trying to over analize my dream as well.

o Well you are not wrong about the comment. It was actualy Pretty Peanut's blog. I have been in a MMF 3some before. It has been going through my head for quite awhile now lately. And maybe that is why I was upset about that in my dream. because she experienced that without me knowing about it. All I ask is that I be informed about this type of thing. I think I even eluded to that in my earlier writings.
CH

Confused Husband said...

Mr. Hus"bland" We had BBQ chicken. I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it though. Just overanalyzing. But o272 might be closer.
CH

Stephanie said...

I definately think it's from reading Pretty Peanut's blog.

O272 said...

Finally found it! It was Mr. Hus"bland"'s blog! (Good site, btw, Mr. H!)

Confused Husband said...

StephanieThat's really what I thought. But I was wrong.

o You are correct. I totaly forgot about that one. But I also mentioned it in #27 & #28 of my TMI 100 post.
That was an awsome experience. And it has been on my mind more and more lately.
CH

O272 said...

I checked out your TMI post again. Care to share more about 27, 28 AND 29? Have you talked to Summer about these things? If not, by all means, you should talk to her first!

Summer Rose said...

o272
I don't want #27 to ever happen again. It was fun I wouldn't do it again though.

#29 I don't think so! that's too eewwwww! the completion part of it.

If he wants to elaborate more on this subject he can do so in an email.
S.R.