Friday, April 14, 2006

I missed it.

I can't believe that I missed it. Yesterday was my 1 year anniversary of starting this blog. I was thinking that it was actually going to be next week.

So a whole year has passed. A lot of things have happened in that year. I have met quite a few people that I consider to be friends. I have seen a few of those friends disappear to never be heard from again. I have come a long way in my road to "Self Discovery". The road is in no way over either. There are still many more obstacles. In the past year Summer and I have come from being on the brink of divorce to being happy with each other in a way that in my opinion we haven't had since we were dating. The communication is getting better every day. I'm starting to learn my "triggers" and know when I need to remove myself from the situation. The next step will be for me to be able to face my triggers without removing myself and face them.

In the past year summer went from not liking the whole Blogger experience to well it's ok, to the point where she is now. She has her own blog now. Is posting her own
HNT photos. She is even planning her next photo right now as a request from one of her readers. I can't wait for that one. ;-) She is actually starting to lose her protective shell that has been there for years. Even from before we met. 13 years ago she would have never even considered putting pictures on the internet. She has opened up to me in a more loving way the past year.

I have read many blogs that make me think "You know what? You really don't have it that bad." Summer has done the same. We both have had to learn how to swallow our pride the last few months. I have gone from being a very negative person to at least trying to see the light. I'm not as mad as I used to be. The depression still kicks in but not as much or as long as it used to in the past.

The sex the past year has been phenomenal! Especially since Summer has started writing her blog. It has helped her to put the past behind. She realizes (at least I hope) that I love her for who she is and not for what's between her legs. She is starting to open up to me in ways she never has before. She is even initiating more often now.

I'm learning how to be more supportive of her with things going on around the house. I now know that sometimes if she cries it is not because of something that I have done but maybe because she just feels like crying. Or maybe because she is happy about something. And that all she wants from me is to just hold her and not say anything.

I really do believe that things will out for us for the better. And I owe that in part to all of you. The people come here and read me and set me straight if I am in the wrong. You all have been a huge form of support for me.

Thank you!

4 comments:

Confused Husband said...

daddy's lil girl Thanks! I'll definitely be posting many more enties on my blog.
I'll also be keeping up with the good sex as well. Can't live without it. Someday soon I just might be able to post about the great sex we are having. fingers crossed :D
I even had an appletini in celebration tonight.
CH

Confused Husband said...

PS I'm still waiting for the explanation of the altoids while giving oral.
CH

O272 said...

Happy belated blogging anniversary, CH! From what I've read, you (and Summer) have come a long way in the past year. I'm glad you're seeing results from your hard work! ;)

DH said...

Happy Blogiversary, CH!

And are you going to tell us what some of the fantasies are from today's post?