Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A sad day

Yes ladies and gentlemen that is exactly what today is. A very sad day. Summer has decided to stop posting for some period of time. Who knows how long. I'm actually taking this very badly. I feel empty inside.

I don't want her to just stop posting. It has helped us out so much.

Trust me I know exactly what she is going through. I'm going through the same exact things. They are my kids too.

I'm just afraid that once she stops posting she will close up again. All the steps forward that have been taken will just be forgotten. She will go back to the way she used to be. Not talking, not being open to new things.

I know that it is her decision. But I don't have to be happy about it do I?

Even though she didn't paint me in the best light I'm glad that she started and wrote what she did. I needed to hear it.

Summer I want you to know that I will miss your postings very much. I think that it helped to put the whole picture out there. I love you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She will be back. This is just a glitch. ;-)

O272 said...

When things settle a bit, I think she'll come around. She can't resist us! ;)

Don't take it too hard, CH. You've both made a lot of progess! You should be proud of yourselves!

Summer Rose said...

My dear,
give me sometime I'll be back, I need some time. My thoughts are so crazy right now that I can't get them organized. I do love you very much, I know we've made progress, and it's so much ready everyone that you introduced me to. I miss my quite moments.
Love
Summer Rose

Summer Rose said...

okay that last senstence was suppose to read It's been so much fun reading everyone that you introduced me to.

April said...

oh, I will miss her posts, too! I don't comment all that often, but I enjoy reading...both of you.

(LOVE that video you've got playing, too, btw.)