Monday, January 02, 2006

My first tag!

A few days I was tagged by Michael. I had to go out of town (ie hunting) so I was unable to answer at the time. Well now I'm home and am ready to answer.

You get one wish of anything, what would you ask for?
To be the husband and man that Summer needs me to be.


Wish for 6 more wishes.
1. To find out why I go through these anger, mad at the world stages.
2. A blogger convention. I had to steal this one from Michael. It sounds like a good idea. But then again the anonymity would be gone.
3. To stop being a procastinator.
4. I'd wish for money but that won't really bring me happiness.
5. I wish my son would sleep alone!
6. To be able to get a private tutor for my oldest son.

What animal would you be?
I would be a black lab. That way hunting would be expected of me from my boss.

Something you want to do in your life:
I want to go to Alaska to go big game hunting, and Canada to hunt geese.

One song you could listen to over and over again:
Bat Country by Avenged sevenfold

Coke or Pepsi?
Neither. Not enough caffeine. I prefer Mt. Dew.

Something you currently desire:
Hot monkey sex!

One good deed you've done lately:
Not sure

A funny moment in your life:
My mind is blank at the moment.


IÂ’m supposed to tag five other people now so here goes:


Summer Rose (bet you couldn't see that coming)
ftn
Lisa


I know I'm supposed to tag 5 but I think the rest of you have already been tagged.

To those that I have just tagged just copy and paste the above and putt your answers in your own post.

3 comments:

Summer Rose said...

Oh thanks! for the tag hahaha! okay I will respond, if I knew how to cut and paste.

Sherri said...

Oh, I love Avenged Sevenfold! Almost got to see them live about a month ago but had to work (sob) I'm a hardcore alternative/heavy metal lover..although I like almost all music. Read your blog all the time!

Michael said...

Good answers, thanks for playing. I probably won't tag too often, a lot of people don't seem to like being tagged, but I kind of like it; gives you a theme for the day.

Couple of comments:

Blogger convention was actually Cindy's idea (she tagged me), and it has been done before. Yes, we would lose anonymity, but I'm more concerned about anonymity with the people I see everyday, and after a few pitchers of beer who would care anyway.

Does Mt. Dew really have more caffeine than coke/pepsi? I didn't know that.

M-