Thursday, December 07, 2006

I'm going Nucking Futs!

I have no clue what is going on with me today. Outside of the fact that last night didn't happen as I was hoping and it don't look like it will be happening tonight either. But that's besides the point.

Today while at work I was in the same vehicle as annoying coworker (who by the way isn't so annoying anymore). For some reason she said something and I spit out something totally unexpected.

I said to her- You know that it is a proven fact that 28.5% of women a battered?

She replies really?

Yes it is. And to think I've been eating mine plain all these years. I got a big laugh out of it and her reaction. She turned real red and told me that I was just wrong. But she said it was funny.

About 15 minutes later we're in the yard eating lunch. She asks me to tell our boss what I said because she knew he'd find it funny. So I told him and laughed even harder than I did the first time.

he responded by saying that it's a fact that women think about sex on average of every 6 hours. Men on the other hand think about sex every 30 seconds on average.

Oh God! I'm laughing so hard about this all over again I can barely type.

So after lunch (which I got to spend with Summer as well as coworker and boss) my boss asks us to come in his office to see the pics he took while in Ha. to see his son. We're looking at the pics for awhile when another female coworker (different crew) comes to the office and looks in. I said excuse me is there a problem? May we help you?

She responds Is there a mouse in your pocket?

So for some unknown reason I said would you like to help take it out?

My boss covers his ears, other coworker says there he goes again he's on a roll today! Coworker asking about mouse steps into office and wants to know if I was serious.

We all got a good laugh out of it.

after work I'm telling the whole story to SR on our way shopping and I again start laughing so hard my jaw hurt, my sides hurt and I had a hard time staying in my lane.

I have NO idea what has come over me today. But I am just full of laughter and weird jokes.

I think I just need to get some hot monkey love. What do you think?

4 comments:

Rob said...

"I think I just need to get some hot monkey love. What do you think?"

I agree - just make sure though that the monkey has a great sense of humor!

bid a boom!

(yer not the only one on a roll there CH! evil grin)

FindingHeart said...

Good ones! My old (female) boss would tell jokes like that and we would have a good time with it. Once, I particularly enjoyed a very blue joke and was laughing loudly. An uptight ho was walking by, heard what I was laughing about and I almost got and official warning for behavior. Wha?! Eh, ho still works there and I've moved on the bigger and better.

glad you enjoyed your day. those days are fun.

Just Me said...

Enjoy the laughter and endorphins it brings!

ArtfulDodger said...

Being off your rocker is a good thing CH, embrace your nutiness and bring joy and laughter wherever you go... or something like that.