Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Jealousy

As for the comment, that I left on CH's post. No I'm not a jealous person, she came over to my side of the truck and introduced herself to me. I really wasn't in the mood to meet her, after I had found out that my breast examination went well. I fell asleep on the way home, CH stopped by his work to pick up his OT check. She came over to my side and introduced herself to me. I really wasn't in the mood to meet her because of what I had been through. A few days later she asked CH a few questions about me. She told him that she introduced herself to me and that I didn't say anything to her at all. She then asked him if I was jealous of her. He said no she just is a really shy quiet person. The crew started laughing, and CH was biting his lip so that he didn't laugh too. They knew what was going on with me, because of previous surgeries. I had seen CH's boss earlier that day, I had drop off CH's lunch for him. He asked if I would need surgery again? I said I would hope not, it would be 3 1/2 yrs too soon.
Then a week later CH was having a BBQ at his yard and I stopped by to talk to him. He and his boss invited me to stay and eat also. CH was already sitting down with his food. Then she went and sat across from him at the table. After I got my plate I went and sat down next to my husband. As soon as I sat down she said that there wasn't enough room for her at the table and left the room. His leadworker thought that it was pretty funny saying "Wow she must really think that your jealous of her". I just thought that the whole thing was rather funny.
So there you have it, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! And no I'm not a jealous person I'm pretty much a sweetheart. :)

1 comment:

O272 said...

Sounds more like a drama queen to me. I wouldn't worry about it!