Friday, June 16, 2006

Stolen questions

For lack of time to post anything real tonight I have decided to steal these questions from Artfuldodger who in turn got them from Madame X.


1. What time did you get up this morning - Woke up at 5:50. Got up at 6:45 after some mornin loving. (More to come in a day os so hopefully.)

2. Babe Ruth or Barry Bonds - Neither. Not interested in sports very much.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema ? - Star Wars Episode III

4. What is your favorite TV show? - Favorite shows just went off the air this year. That 70's Show and Everwood. :-(

5. What did you have for breakfast? - What's breakfast?

6. What is your middle name? - Not gonna tell on this site. :D

7. What is your favorite cuisine? - Any food that my M-I-L used to cook.

8. What foods do you dislike? - Asparagus, beets, sushi

9. What is your favorite type of music ?- Heavy Metal

10. What kind of car do you drive? - '82 Toyota lifted 5" on 35" tires

11. What characteristics do you despise? - Liers

12. Favorite item of clothing? - The kind that Come off very easily

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? - Hawaii

14. What color is your bathroom - white.

15. Favorite planet? Earth but only because I live here.

16. Where would you retire to? - When I retire I'm going to travel in an RV and the road will be my home.

17. Favorite time of day? - Bedtime

18. Where were you born? Ca.

19. Favorite sport to watch? Duck hunting on Comcast on demand.

20. The first blog you ever read? My cousins

21. Last blog you read? The secret Brain

22. What is your favorite product that you use? My RCA TV

23. Coke or Pepsi? - Neither. Do The DEW!

24. Are you a morning person or night owl? - Night person. I hate to wake up in the mornings

25. How many kids do you want? - At one time I was crazy enough to want 4. Now I'm happy with the two I have. Although a part of me thinks about wanting a girl. Then I come back to reality.

26. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? - I don't even know where I see myself in 5 minutes.

27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone - yes but I'm not sure if I should let you all in on the secret. :D

28. What did you want to be when you were little? - A dump truck driver. I'm now living my dream and kicking myself in the ass.

29. Favorite Candy Bar - Reese's Fast Break king sized

30. What is your favorite thing about blogging? - Knowing that I'm not alone in some of my "quirks".

31. What is your least favorite thing about blogging? - The ass holes that can't dissagree with someone in a polite manner. Instead they have to throw insults and degrading remarks to not only the Blog author but to the other commentors as well.

32. Star Wars or Star Trek? - Star Wars.

33. Any scars? - A few.

34. Eye color? - Blue.

35. Ever been to Africa? - Uh....No

36. Ever been beaten to within an inch of your life? No. I've always been able to avoid fights due to my size. Plus I'm a huge chicken.

37. Ever loved someone so much it made you cry? Yes. A few people.

38. Croutons or bacon bits? Bacon Bits, real ones.

39. Favorite day of the week? Sun.

40. Favorite monkey? What?!

41. Favorite flower? Roses

42. Favorite ice cream? Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby

43. Favorite day of the year? Christmas. I love to see the joy in my sons eyes as they open their presents. But it's tied with Opening day of duck season.

44. Favorite fast food restaurant? Jack in the Box. But rarely eat there. They are to expensive.

45. Favorite web site?. Look at the sites I can't do without---->

46. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None

47. From whom did you get your last e-mail? On which account? I have 8 email addresses.

48. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Cabela's or Mack's Prairie Wings.


49. What do you do most often when you are bored? Eat

50. What time do you usually go to bed for the evening? Lately get in bed around 10:30 turn out the light around 11:30

51. What are you listening to right now? the fans trying to cool the house. I HATE to be hot!

52. What is your favorite color? - Black.

53. Lake, Ocean or river? I like them all and don't want to choose.

54. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Does it really matter in the great scheme of things?

55. What is your favorite song? I don't have a "favorite" song. But I have 2 songs that are stuck in my head now that I have going through my head all the time now. 1) A world so Cold by Mudvayne. 2) The Diary of Jane. Can't remember who sings it.

56. What book are you reading right now?. I'd rather read a good Blog.

57. What is the one thing you could not travel without? My beautiful bride.

2 comments:

O272 said...

#27 - SPILL IT!!! ;)

I'm gonna have to steal this, you know!

ArtfulDodger said...

Good answers CH! You made me laugh with the favorite monkey.. y'know you can change the questions if you want. :)