Sunday, June 04, 2006

Tagged again

I have been tagged again. This time by the lovely Pretty Peanut.

So here we go:

5 items in my fridge

1. Some Smirnoff Ice Twisted
2. Milk
3. Leftovers
4. 1.75 Litre of Sky Vodka (unopened)
5. 1.75 litre of Master of mixes Appletini mix (almost empty)


5 items in my closet.

1. Books from when I went to ITT
2. An unused board game for Summer and I: Strip Chocolate
3. Misc. clothes
4. A closet organizer I put in last weekend
5. Letters that Summer and I wrote to each other when I was in Basic Training

5 items in my car (truck)

1. 1 million candle power spotlight
2. binoculers
3. Emergency bag for hunting trips (water, matches, lantern, propane, TP, first aid kit, etc.)
4. Shotgun shells under the seat
5. various garbage items.

now the question is who should I tag?

Let's see here.

I'll tag: Mr. Hus"bland", April& o272

3 comments:

O272 said...

Sweet! I love a good tag! ;)

What's a 1 million candle power spotlight and why would you need it??

Confused Husband said...

It's a very powerful spotlight that is handheld. I use it in emergency situations for light. It also comes in handy at night when your trying to find your base camp while hunting.
CH

O272 said...

Where'd your blog list thingie go? Yours is one of the few blogs I have saved to my favs to surf from!

Emergency situations for light? Aren't you in sunny CA? ;)