Saturday, December 02, 2006

Where I'd rather be tonight







This video is from a live concert. It is Trans Siberian Orchestra. The song is called Christmas Eve Sarajevo 12/24. They are doing a concert here in Sacramento at Arco Arena tonight. Unfortunately I won't be making this year. Again. :-( I have been wanting to see this show for years. I've heard from many people that have seen it that it is an excellant show. They have an awsome light show that goes along with the music.

I make this promise to myself: I WILL go see them next year! At any cost I will see them live.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that here a while back. It really is fabulous.
Hopefully you can go next time!

ArtfulDodger said...

Looks like a great show. I've been trying to make an effort to see things now that I usually let slide, you just never know when you'll get another chance.

Anonymous said...

It is very amazing to see! I applaud your quest.

In the meantime . . if you haven't seen *this* yet . . .
(warning, noisy!)

FindingHeart said...

They are coming to town here later this month. I was toying with the idea of taking the kids with me to get a different taste of Christmas. Don't know if it would be too loud for them, the TSO definately rocks. Thanks for the vid post.

Just Me said...

My co-worker got to go and I am green with envy! Maybe next year.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun, when are we going?

I'm out and about again; just stopping by to say hi.

hi.

Michael