Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Summer and I would like to wish all of our readers a very Merry Christmas. May you enjoy your holidays with friends, family, and loved ones.

May you also have a happy and safe New Year.


I would also like to take this time to thank each and every one of you that stop by here and at Summers blog. The support that you have given us this past year has been nothing short of amazing. We appreciate all of it.

Merry Christmas from CH, Summer Rose, CH Jr., and youngest son.



**I also realize that I really need to post an update to what happened between my mom and I the other night. I just haven't been in the spirit as of late. Just let it be known that everything has worked itself out and we are doing fine now.**

5 comments:

Trueself said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, CH.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours....

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays, CH, SR and boys! :)

Therese in Heaven said...

Happy Second day of Christmas!

ArtfulDodger said...

At this point I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas, and here is to an even better and sexier 2007!!