Monday, December 18, 2006

Hunting pictures

For my first post of today I will post up some pictures I took while out duck hunting yesterday morning. I didn't get any birds. Again. But that's really not the reason that I go hunting. I go out there because it gives me a chance to think about things. I get the opportunity to look at the world and know that somewhere money and other shit don't matter. I also get the opportunity to see sights that many people never get an opportunity to see. So I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.






The mountain range in the back ground is known as the Sutter Buttes. They are a very prominent feature visible for over 100 miles as your driving on I5 through the valley. The land all around is flat rice fields. Except for the buttes.

I have at least one more if not 2 more posts in mind for today so there is more to look forward to.

No comments: