Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The greatest wife

I challenge anyone to tell me that they have a greater wife than I do.

Any takers?


Anyone?





No?





Good. I wouldn't want to embarrass anyone.

So why is Summer the greatest wife? Because through all the troubles we have gone through in the past 2 weeks with our children she still has the ability to remain the loving woman I married 12 years ago. Sure there have been many tears shed in the past week over issues that were out of our control but she still has remained strong after the tears have fallen. She still has her faith. That is something that I truly love the most in her. Her faith. I may not be a "believer" in the eyes of many many people. But it don't mean that I have no respect or admiration for those that have an unwavering faith.

So what has she done to make me so happy lately? Let's see here............. For starters she tells me several times a day that she loves me. She gives me hugs, kisses and love, every day when I walk in the door from work. She makes me feel like I'm the best person I can possibly be. She's really turned very playful as of late.

Take yesterday for example. We were sending some text messages to each other. When she sent what she thought was her last one she sent an animation of a person sticking out his tongue. That started an hour and a half text message marathon between the two of us. It lasted until I walked in the door from work. At which point I took her to our bedroom, took off her clothes, laid her on the bed and played wonderful mouth music on her southern regions. Which led to us having wonderful hot animal sex. She even talked dirty to me. Very, VERY HOT!

Afterwards she made me the happiest that I have been in a very long time. She attended my therapy appointment with me last night. Even more importantly she opened up and talked! She talked more in an hour last night than she did for the 7-8 appointments we had in marriage counseling 4 years ago. She even said that she will return to the next one next month. We had a great time last night at the appointment. We both laughed a lot when we were talking. The feeling continued for the rest of the night as we finally started our Christmas shopping. Unfortunately we're not even half way done. We've still got a lot more gifts to buy for the kids, my parents, my sister, my grandma, and a certain diamond ring I've got my eye on for that special someone in my life,. ;-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent. Most excellent.

Anonymous said...

It does my heart well to read such positive and encouraging things between you & Summer. I hope things continue on this upward trend!!

Could you knock it off with the hot animalistic sex, though? I like you and all but I don't wanna have to get jealous. ; ) (Keep it up! I look good in green.)

Anonymous said...

I'm very happy for you two....!

Desmond Jones said...

Well, gosh, CH. . . I mean, Summer's wonderful and all that, but, geez, I mean, you know?

And Taja, I can fix you up with all the Green you can stand to wear!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are enjoying and growing together. I am sorry that this past week has been tearful and am praying that it will work out to the good of all.

ArtfulDodger said...

that was weird, comment just vanished.

Anyway, I said soemthing witty and insightful... but its gone now. So glad to hear you two are doing well, gives me hope!