Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Quickie

Just want to stop by real quick like to say that I'm still alive. Been extremely busy this week making Christmas cookies. I've made 5 double batches of cookies since Sun. night. I still have at least 2 more double batches to make before Sat. afternoons family Christmas party.

The other thing that I wanted to say was that sex is just the best thing. It's fantastic! When two people that love each other get together and show their feelings physically it's just amazing. Made a slight medication adjustment last week and this week I'm hoping tonight will be #3 in 4 days. **fingers crossed**

Almost forgot- last night SR saw a commercial for the Victorias Secret show and asked me if I would like to watch it with her. How awesome is that? :D

3 comments:

ArtfulDodger said...

Make sure you make enough cookies for everyone! ;)

Anonymous said...

ok that is totally awesome

FindingHeart said...

Salt! Wound! *sigh* I remember it well. Enjoy and be thankful. LOL!

We joked early in our marriage that 'make'n cookies' was 'having sex'. Hell dude, you just got a two-fer. Ha!