Thursday, September 28, 2006

Sex and kids

Well to start off with I was able to perform twice so far this week! :::Happy Dance!::: (that was so girly of me) summer and I had a fantastic session on Tue. afternoon before the kids came home from school. Let me just say that she is amazing. She's even adding new things on her own. She was very vocal when we were alone. That is a huge turn on for me hearing how excited she gets. But the icing on the cake was when I was ready to cum she grabbed both of my nipples and squeezed them. OMG! I came so hard from her doing that. When we were done I asked her what brought that on especially at that precise moment. She said it just came to her as something to do. Well she can do that whenever she wants to. :D

Then this morning when I woke up I was feeling quite........amorous. So I did what just came naturally. I rolled over on top of Summer and gave her a kiss. She in turn kissed me back and opened up to receive me. It was amazing how easy it was to slip right inside of her. There was no foreplay at all on either of our parts, but she was still ready to take me in. After a few minutes I stopped long enough to play with her clit with my tongue. God I just love the taste of her. I paused all of this long enough to just breathe in her scent. She smells ssoooooo good.

She told me that she wanted to feel me inside of her again so I got back between her legs. After a few strokes I moved my legs outside of hers and sat up. She likes the way that I can rub on her when I sit up. She pulled me back down on top of her and began to tell me she wanted me to fill her up. I was so ready to do just that. I told her to say it some more. She said it in my ear and I felt her hot breathe. That sent me over the edge. I came inside of her and collapsed on top of her.

It was at that moment that she looked at the alarm clock. Oh shit! Your going to be late for work! I looked at the time and saw that I had 10 minutes to get dressed and get to work. Good thing I live so close to the yard. I wiped myself off quickly, threw on some clothes and ran out the door.

When I got to work my crew said that I looked very happy and wanted to know what was up with me. I just said that it was a beautiful day today. Then my boss come in and gives out the job assignments for the day. Everyone got an assignment but me. So I asked what was I supposed to do. Then he reminded me about my physical. He said that I had a 9:30 appointment for my DMV physical.

"Oh crap. I forgot about that."

"Did you need to ger cleaned up?"

"Yes I do. I totally forgot it was this morning."

"Well you have 30 minutes to get home and back here."

I ran out to the truck and headed home. Called Summer to ask if the shower was open. She said it will be in a few minutes. (We only have one shower.) This is where the day got funny. I walk in the door and youngest asks what I'm doing home. I tell him and summer that I have a Dr. apt. that I forgot about and need to take a shower. Summer starts laughing at me. Youngest says 'Why didn't you take a shower before work?' In a bossy tone of voice.

"I did take a shower last night."

"Then why are you taking one now?"

"Because daddy exercised this morning and didn't have time for a shower before work."

Summer is turning red now.

"What did you exercise?"

"I did push ups."

"What kind of pushups?"

"The adult exercise kind."

"Show me what you did."

"I can't."

"Why?"

"Your too young to do these push ups."

"Oh."

Summer just turns real red and laughs. I get in the shower and go back to work.

So the real good news in all of this is that I am starting to get my drive back slowly but surely. Now I just need to get a few more things tweaked with and I think this medication thing will be pretty livable. Just don't want to be on this stuff for the rest of my life.

Good night all and happy shagging!

8 comments:

Rob said...

"Now I just need to get a few more things tweaked with ..."

Happy err (ummm...) "tweaking" there CH! (evil grin)

Anonymous said...

Love the conversation with the kid. Kids can really make things hard to explain can't they? LOL

Oblivion

Emily said...

I won't allow my blinding envy of your excellent sex life to stop me congratulating you both. Much pleased for you!

And its fantastic that you have managed to get this together in the midst of the whole kid/job/depression situation.

So, what happened? Did they adjust your meds? Or is your body just getting more used to them?

NeverEnough said...

You are having too much fun lately!! Great post CH!!

Desmond Jones said...

OK, CH, drop (trou) and give me 100 push-ups!

(heh, heh)

Oh, and you better cool it with the 'happy dances', or they're gonna make you turn in your 'man card'.

;)

Confused Husband said...

rob Oh I'm definately going to enjoy getting things tweaked. :D

oblivion Thanks. It was quite funny.

emily It's no9t perfect yet, but it is improving.

No they didn't adjust any of my meds. In fact I still need to talk to my Dr. about some issues I'm still having. To be honest I don't know what happened this past week that made a difference. But I'm not one to question these types of thyings.

never enough Thanks! It has been fun the last few days.

desmond Right away. Just as soon as the kids go to bed.

Yeah your right. I should have just edited that part out last night. I'm so ashamed.
CH

Cinnamon said...

ROFLMAO!!!

ArtfulDodger said...

Hey I can visit again!! Yeah! Got you back on the blogroll Sir and now, I have some catching up to do.