Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Go ahead and spank me!

I've been such a bad, bad, bad, bad, blogger. Will any of my lovely readers out there PLEASE spank me? :D

I know it has been a week since my last post. I'm really trying hard not to do what I did last summer and go on a hiatus for the whole summer. I've just been SO busy the last few days. There's been a whole butt load of shit going on. So I'm not even sure where to begin.

Summer and I have attempted several times to carry-on a conversation about some of the things that have been going on with us. But something always seems to get in the way (insert kids). Fri. was a really good day. My parents came home from camping and we took back their dog. While we were there we picked up my cousins son and he spent the night at our house. We ended up staying in the pool until 10:00 that night. The kids slept GREAT! Which was a good thing because we had some really, REALLY, hot lovemaking going on that night.

Then we woke up to a repeat performance on Sat. morning. After I cooked a big breakfast for all of us the kids and I went swimming again, while Summer had to go to work. While we were swimming my b-i-l called and asked if we were doing anything that day, because he was going to come down for a visit. We haven't seen him since he moved to Id. about 18 months ago. So I took my cousin back to my parents and rushed home to be there when he got there.

The plan was that he was going to spend the night to visit and his wife was going to pick him up on Sun. afternoon. WRONG! His wife called me later and told me that she needed to talk to me. Apparently he has been getting very verbally abusive towards her (Worse than I even was), and was starting to become physically abusive as well. She wanted him to come to our place for the weekend so that he could possibly come live with us. She no longer feels safe in the same house as him. I completely understand where she is coming from. Unfortunately we don't have the space for another adult living here. Nor do we have the money to feed another mouth. so the compromise was that while he was here he was to find a friend or relative that would let him stay there. She would pick him up on Sun. night.

He came here and she dropped him off. SR came home from work and we all went swimming in the pool again. Later I told SR that I had to take b-i-l out for a drive so that we could have a talk. (She knew the reason that he was here as well). On our drive we had about a 2 hour talk about all the shit that SR and I went through and all the stuff that his wife had said. He really didn't talk that much. Just kept saying that it was her fault. not his. Classic and all to familiar to me.

When we got home SR made him read the beginnings of her blog and then he started to read the first few months of mine. We really thought that we had gotten through to him at that point. Uh no. We went to bed and slept on it for awhile. Sun. I cooked another AMAZING breakfast. OUCH! (I just broke my arm. :D) After breakfast SR and her bro went to church with the kids while i did domestic duties.

When they got home we talked some more and SR had a friend come over to talk to her bro. Her friend was beaten by her ex and is in a controlling relationship with her current hubby (for those that have read the archives this is Friend A). After she left we continued the talk. this is when I REALLY thought that we got through to him. Summer and I got into a little side track conversation and we both got upset. She started crying and I was having a flood of emotions like I had when I first started this blog. Basically she went back to saying that she loved me but it wasn't a deep love. It was more of a love that was there. And the only reason that she was here was because she felt that if she left she would be sinning in God's eyes.

It was a real emotional talk. But we persevered. She has forgiven me for what I have done to her in the past. But she has not forgotten. Nor do I expect her to forget. She is seeing that I am making progress and is happy about what I am doing. That unto itself was a huge boost in my confidence. Then she said that as time goes by her real love is coming back for me. What she really means is that she don't feel that she loves me as she feels a wife should love her husband. (Summer if I worded that wrong please correct me).

The rest of the day was quite uneventful. Outside the fact that his wife did NOT come pick him up. Summer and I were having a private conversation about my past and what she had read about it. In another place. Unfortunately we have yet to finish that conversation. We were supposed to discuss it more tonight. We'll see.

Yesterday SR ended up needing to take her bro to a nearby city to meet his wife. She couldn't come the whole way here to pick him up. Later last night she called the house while SR was at bible study. I ended up talking to her for 2 1/2 hours on the phone. Apparently as soon as b-i-l got in the car and was on his way home he started yelling at her again and yelled the whole trip home. She has decided to file for a separation today. She plans to live apart from him until he can see a counselor alone for awhile and then she a marriage counselor as well. He also needs to start taking his meds again. He is on the same meds as me, but has completely stopped taking them because he don't like the sexual side effects. I on the other hand kinda like the side effect. It is taking much, much longer for me to reach orgasm now.

Back to the subject though. After SR got home she got on the phone with us and we had a 3 way going on. We talked quite abit. But by the time we were done it was to late to do any of the things that we planned on doing together while the kids slept. ie. swimming alone in the pool.

This morning I had a therapy appointment so I didn't have to get up for work. I ended up staying in bed late. After the kids got on the bus for school SR came in and seduced me. This time it was great because the house was to ourselves. we could be loud and not care about waking up the kids. The down side was that we were strapped for time so we didn't get to finish. But that's what tonight is for. ;-) On the way to the appointment b-i-l's wife called me again and told me some things that she didn't feel comfortable telling me the night before. And now I'm in a quandary of sorts.

During the appointment I talked about annoying coworker. He said for the good of my recovery I really need to find a polite way of telling her that this needs to stop. Otherwise it will just fester and make me go back to my old ways.

After the appointment I called SR and she asked me if I would mind staying home with her for the rest of the day. Well what do you think the answer was? Of course I don't mind. So I called the boss and made up an excuse as to why I wouldn't be in and came home. So we just stayed at home today and sat around the house trying to see what we could do. Her work called and said she had to be at work at 2 so that cut most everything out. I ended up laying on the couch and she came over and laid on top of me. She put her head on my chest and just started to cry. She was so overwhelmed by the problems with her brother. It just brought back all the old emotions from me. So I just held her as she cried. After lunch we went to the bedroom and took a much needed nap. When I awoke she was already gone to work.

So that brings us up to date. I'm going to post another post tonight that has good news in it. So look for it shortly.

2 comments:

Rob said...

Despite the fact that your BIL could have probably paid for his own food if he had stayed with you guys, it would still have been a big mistake, not fixed the underlying problems of his, and probably would have affected your own relationship with Summer, from what I read anyway...

Michael said...

"butt load of shit" -- lmao~~hahahahahahaha

Pools are great for wearing out the kids...sex is great for wearing out the adults;-)

"3 way going on" -- ~~~chuckle~~~ I know, not what you meant, but I couldn't help it.

Sorry to here about the problems with your b-i-l. Again it seems as though our lives are running parallel-Honey's sister is having similar problems with her husband and Honey is really worried about her. I'm curious what b-i-l's wife told you that caused the quandry though?

Hard to say about 'annoying co-worker'; you definitely need to have a come-to-jesus meeting with her. Fortunately my back is to my office door so when annoying co-workers come by and overstay their welcome I can just turn around and ignore them. I know, that's rude, but it's a lot better than bitch-slapping them.