Monday, July 17, 2006

Too HOT!


That's right folks. You are looking at a pic of my thermostat right now. It maxes out at 99. Then it goes back to 00. So it is 105* indoors. I had some things that I wanted to do tonight but it's just too dam hot. I'd sit in the pool but I asleep in it yesterday afternoon. Not once but twice. My front and back now glow in the dark I'm so red. So no sun for me for awhile. I'll post more when it cools down. I have some things to share with you all when I get comfortable.

6 comments:

Rob said...

How about of a HNT pic of you looking like a red lobster? No? Well ok, it was just a thought! (evil grin)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait unti you come back!

O272 said...

The only time my thermostat says *05* is mid-January! We're coasting in the mid 70s here. Wish it was a tad warmer!

Stay cool, CH!

Saranonymous said...

God! I am not sure where you live, but it seems you don't have central air. Ouch. Just ouch. May that be remedied soon, one way or another.

ArtfulDodger said...

wow, it has been murderously hot lately, but it won't last. Stay cool!

Michael said...

I feel your pain; we're having the usual Texas heatwave right now too. The good thing about working 12-14 hour days is that it's dark when I get here and usually dark when I leave.

I left work at 7:30 Monday night and it was still 102* outside.