Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The need for release

After a few days without having sex with SR I had that strong "urge" down inside. After I got home from work on Sun. afternoon I decided to go straight to the pool. Luck would have it that youngest was asleep on the couch and oldest was playing the gamecube. So that meant that SR and I had the pool all to ourselves. :D

We got in the pool and just relaxed for awhile. Then Summer came over and gave me a hug and a kiss. Instantly I got hard as a rock. I began to nuzzle her neck and she just leaned her head back farther so I could have an easier time getting all the right spots. I lowered the kisses to her chest just above her swimsuit. The urge was to strong. I freed a breast and began to lightly lick her nipple. She grabbed the underside of her breast and held it higher to me. I then took the whole nipple and areola into my mouth suckling lightly then hard. Alternating between the two.

Aaahh! A soft moan escapes her lips. Would you like to go inside?Smiling brightly.

No. Not yet. This is to much fun.

I freed the other breast and rubbed her nipple with the palm of my hand. Barely brushing across it. Wile still licking and sucking the other freed nipple. She reached down under the water and grabbed my hard erection. There is just something about having a hand reaching up my short leg that gets me every time. I let go of her breasts and they just stayed there floating on the surface of the pool. She began to stroke me as I pulled her close and kissed her mouth. Reaching for every part of her mouth, wanting to explore every bit of it. As I started to push into her she asked me again :

Would you like to go to the bedroom?

Very much so. I'm so ready for you.

Good because I can't wait to take you into my mouth and lick you.

I'm so ready to lick your wet pussy too. I want to smell you so badly right now.

Into the house we went. Grabbing a fan on the way to cool off the already boiling room.

Once we got into the room though I suddenly changed gears. She took off her swim suit and stood there before me. Completely naked. I had to have her. I wasn't going to be able to wait for anymore foreplay. I pushed her on the bed and got on top of her. I entered her and lost myself in her warmth. It had been so long since I was in there. She was so wet and hot. It was hard not to lose it then and there. We both let out loud gasps. I maneuvered her into a better position and just started to slide in and out of her. I couldn't wait. I had to have the release. I had to just take her. No playing around. It was just sex. Pure and simple animal sex. It didn't take long either. I was thrusting hard and fast. Suddenly I felt my balls tighten.

God I hope your ready. I'm going to cum right now!

Yes. Give it to me baby. Fill my pussy.

That's just what I did. I released so hard. It just didn't seem to end. Suddenly I had a hard time breathing it was so good. When I finished we laid there for a minute before repositioning ourselves on the bed. I finally realized that we were still at the foot of the bed. After repositioning I re-entered her and just rubbed my self on her clit. Not to long afterwards I lost my erection but she still rubbed her clit into my pelvic bone. She then played with my nipples and I returned the favor. When she started to touch her own nipples and lick one of them I became instantly hard again. We began trusting again. This time she was lifting off the bed to meet me. Then suddenly we both came together.

We just laid thee catching our breath. We fell asleep for a few minutes, with me laying on top of her. That is my favorite place to sleep. We finished just in time too. Youngest was starting to stir in the living room. The interruptions don't happen much anymore. :D

1 comment:

Rob said...

CH, that is so hot. It made me imagine that I was right there watching you two enjoying yourselves. Long overdue for you two, eh? Thanks for sharing. I should be so lucky here.